E3S Web Conf.
Volume 276, 20212021 5th International Conference on Water Conservancy, Hydropower and Building Engineering (WCHBE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Hydropower and Natural Geological Exploration|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- Yang Jianhua, Zhu Bin. Construction of long span and soft rock tunnel with numerical simulation[J]. Journal of xi'an University of Science and Technology, 2011, 31(3):287–292. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shijie, Liu, Ze, Wu Jianhe, Zhong Youjiang. Ground surface grouting techniques for the railway tunnel in completely weathered granite stratum[J]. Modern Tunnelling Technology, 2019, 56(6):181–186. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaopu, Zhou Guannan, Su Huayou. Surface Grouting reinforcement technique of sleeve valve pipe in the shallow-buried tunnel under complicated geological condition[J]. Construction Technology, 2017 (S2):1049–1052. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Chenliang, Wang Yuqing, Tang Gaohong. Case study on consolidation of water-rich cobble ground in nanning by means of soletanche grouting[J]. Tunnel Construction, 2014, 34 (5):499–502. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Sheng, Guo Jiaqi, Gao Baobin, et al. Experimental study and application of mix proportion of sleeve valve tube grouting[J]. China Concrete and Cement Products, 2018 (3):16–20. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xiaohua, Yu Yonghua. Application of cement-silicate double solution grouting in loess tunnel constructi on[J]. China Journal of Highway and Transport, 2004, 17(2):68–72. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jian, Li Shucai, Li Zhaofeng, et al. Comparative study of reinforcement patterns between single- and double- fluid grouting in fully-weathered granite[J]. Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology), 2018, 49(12):3051–3059. [Google Scholar]
- Lai Hongpeng, Xie Yongli, Yang Xiaohua. Treatment effect analysis of shallowburied crushed surrounding rocks underground unsymmetrical pressure reinforced with surface pregrouting technology in highway tunnel[J]. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2008, 27(11): 2309–2315. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ping. Research on the rationality of the excavation method of small-distance tunnel[J]. Journal of Railway Engineering Society, 2018, 35(4): 65–69. [Google Scholar]
- Li Mingguang. Deformation behavior of adjacent retaining walls in group excavation[D]. Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Biao, Xiao Yan, Li Lingyi. Simulation analysis on construction methods of subsurface excavated subway tunnel with large span and super small interval[J]. Journal of Railway Science and Engineering, 2011, 8(5):46–50. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Jie, Peng Luqiang. Rationality analysis of excavation method of large-section tunnel with small clear spacing in composite geological conditions[J]. Municipal Engineering Technology, 2020, 38(06): 161–165+170. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.