E3S Web Conf.
Volume 276, 20212021 5th International Conference on Water Conservancy, Hydropower and Building Engineering (WCHBE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Hydropower and Natural Geological Exploration|
|Published online||23 June 2021|
- C.C. Han, Y.X. Han, The research of slope stability analysis method and developing trend, energy Environmental Protection, 29 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, X.H. Zhou, J.Q. Dang. Graphic method for the stability of loess slopes. Chinese J of Geotech. Eng., 20 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Chen, Limit analysis for the classic problems of soil mechanics. Chinese J of Geotech. Eng., 24 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Q. Qin, H. Tang, Z.Y. Feng, et al. Slope stability evaluation by clustering analysis. Rock Soil Mech, 39 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.W.M. Cheung, W.H. Tang. Reliability of Deteriorating Slopes. J. Geotech. Eng., 131 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Wu, W. Ma, Y.S. Wang. Slope stability analysis of fuzzy comprehensive evaluation, Ground Water, 36 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Huang, J.K. Chen, D. Wang, et al. Analysis of Effect of Strength Parameters on Reliability Index of Soil Slope Stability. Journal of Yangtze River Scientific Research Institute, 26 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Karnagh, R.W. Clough, Finite element application in characeringation of elastic solid. Int. J. Solids Struct., 7 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Gioda G., Locatelli, L. Back analysis of the measurements performed during the excavation a shallow tunnel in sand, Int. J. Numer. Anal. Methods Geomech., 23 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sakurai, K. Takeuchi Back analysis of measured displacement of tunnel. Rock Mech and Rock Eng., 16 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. Chen, J. Ling. Application of inverse analysis on landslide stability. Cities and Towns Construction in Guangxi, 10 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Wang, Y.M. Zang, J.X. Liu. The inverse analysis of soil mechanics parameters and the stability analysis of slope in Magang new area. Geotechnical Engineering World, 11 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y.F. Gong, C.B. Zhou, Y. Liang, et al. Application of parameter back analysis method to deformation and stability analysis of rock high slope. Rock Soil Mech., 23 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Li, B.G. Wang, T.L. Li. Study on Analogism Used in Highway Cutting Loess Slope Design. J. Highw. Transp. Res. Dev., 26 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.