E3S Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2021Second International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||30 June 2021|
- L.I. Eskova et al., Agrochemical characteristics of sewage sludge and their fertilizing value, Environmental and technological issues of production and use of organic and organomineral fertilizers based on sewage sludge and solid household waste: collection of articles, Vladimir: VNIIOU, 39–43 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Zaytseva, A.N. Pyrsikova, Use of sewage sludge as fertilizer, International Research Journal, 3, 104–107 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Golovacheva, L.F. Ponomareva, E.V. Kuznetsova, I.A. Gordeev, The experience of the European Union countries in the protection of lands from the impact of wastewater and safe use of sludge, Bulletin of the Kursk State Agricultural Academy (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Yudina, E.N. Girman, Development of engineering-ecological system of sludge utilization at sewage treatment plants, Engineering Bulletin of the Don, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- DBN V.2.5-75:2013. Sewerage. External networks and structures. Requirements for the design. [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Valetov, О.V. Kashchenko, Analysis of methods for disposal of urban wastewater sludge, https://academicjournal.ru/images/PDF/2018/Academy-12-39.pdf/analiz-metodov-1.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Gunter, S.D. Belyaeva, O.A. Tavrizova, E.V. Korotko, Environmentally friendly methods of treatment and placement of urban wastewater sludge in the environment, Clean City: Quarterly scientific and technical journal, 4(12), 23–28 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kasatikov, S.M. Kasatikova, M.M. Sultanov, V.L. Usenko, N.N. Shabardina, Behavior of heavy metals in the soil-plant system at the application of urban wastewater sludge, Agrochemistry, 3, 56–60 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Ubugunov, Influence of organomineral fertilizer mixtures based on wastewater sludge and zeolites on agrochemical properties of alluvial soddy soil, Agrochemistry, 4, 5–10 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Romanov, Ecological aspects of disposal of sewage sludge in forest nurseries, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Problems of Environmental Protection from Industrial, Household, Biological and Medical Waste of Sewage Sludge, Penza, Russia, 147–150 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Romanov, Utilization of sewage sludge in the city of Penza in forest and decorative nurseries: Recommendations for pilot production tests, Yoshkar- Ola, MarSTU (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Evidevich, M.L. Evilevich, Utilization of sewage sludge, Leningrad: Stroyizdat (1988) [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Chertes, A.K. Strelkov, D.E. Bykov et al., Utilization of sewage sludge as a material for insulation of municipal solid waste, VST, 6, 36–39 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Shapar, O.A. Skrypnyk, L.F. Bobyr, Activation of self-restoration of biogeocenoses of degraded lands of Kryvbas, News of Dnipropetrovsk State Agrarian and Economic University, 1, 15–18 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Shapar, O.A. Skrypnyk, V.N. Paleha, V.N. Romanenko, Activation of self-recovery of biocenoses of degraded lands of Ingulets GZK, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Problems of Nature Management, Sustainable Development and Technogenic Security of Regions, Dnipropetrovsk, I, 147–148 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.