E3S Web Conf.
Volume 280, 2021Second International Conference on Sustainable Futures: Environmental, Technological, Social and Economic Matters (ICSF 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovative Approaches for Solving Environmental Issues|
|Published online||30 June 2021|
- K.Yu. Kirichenko, A. I. Agoshkov, V.A. Drozd, A.V. Gridasov, A. S. Kholodov, S. P. Kobylyakov, K. S. Golokhvast. Characterization of fume particles generated during arc welding with various covered electrodes. Scientific reports 8: 17169 (2018) doi:10.1038/s41598-018-35494-1 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- BY L. G. Cena, B. T. Chen, M. J. Keane. Evolution of welding fume aerosols with time and distance from the source. Welding journal VOL. 95, 280-285 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D P Il’yaschenko, D A Chinakhov, K V Ivanov, I D Sadikov. Improving hygienic characteristics of coated electrodes for welding high-alloy steels. Ecology and safety in the technosphere: current problems and solutions IOP Publishing. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 50: 012047 (2017) doi:10.1088/1755-1315/50/1/012047 [Google Scholar]
- DSTU ISO 15011-1:2008. Health and safety in welding and allied processes. Laboratory method for sampling fume and gases generated by arc welding. Part 1: Determination of fume emission rate and sampling of fume microparticles for analysis [Valid from 2008-08-15]. Kyiv, Derzhspozhyvstandart of Ukraine, 2011, 8 p. [Google Scholar]
- DSTU ISO 15011-4:2008. Health and safety in welding and allied processes. Laboratory method for sampling fume and gases. Part 4: Fume data sheets. [Valid from 2008-08-15]. Kyiv, Derzhspozhyvstandart of Ukraine, 2011, 20 p. [Google Scholar]
- Levchenko O.G., Bezushko O.M. Minimization of welding fumes emissions. NTUU “Igor Sikorsky KPI”. GlobeEdit, 150 (2020). ISBN: 978-620-0-59869-1(published in Ukrainian language) [Google Scholar]
- Zaks I.A. Electrodes for arc welding of non-ferrous metals and alloys: Reference manual. St. Petersburg. Stroyizdat Sankt-Peterburg 192 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Sidlin Z.A. Production of electrodes for manual arc welding. Kyiv, Ekotekhnologiya, 464 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Skoryna N.V., Kisilyov M.O., Paltsevich A.P., Levchenko O.G. Properties of lithium-containing liquid glasses for production of welding electrodes. Proceedings of the IV International Conference on Welding Materials of the CIS countries. Krasnodar,75-82 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- P.O. Box No.106954 UA, V23К 35/365(2006.01). Electrode coating composition for welding and surfacing of tin bronzes. Ilyushenko V.M., Maidanchuk T.B., Anoshyn V.O., Skoryna M.V. - №a 2013 14841; Appl. of 18.12.2013; Publ. on 10/27/2014 Bull. №20 [Google Scholar]
- Maidanchuk T.B., Skoryna N.V. Improvement of manufacturability and welding properties of electrodes for welding and surfacing of tin bronzes. Avtomaticheskaya svarka 6-7, 176-181 (2014). ISSN:0005-111X [Google Scholar]
- Kireev V.I., Mosolov N.I., Golovatyuk A.P., Suprun S.A., Hygienic evaluation of air environment during welding works. Methods for evaluation of production environment at industrial enterprises. Moscow, Meditsina. 91-100 (1980). [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Levchenko. Work safety in the welding industry: Education manual. Kyiv, Osnova. 240 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Levchenko O.G. Welding fumes and gases: generation processes, neutralization methods and means of protection. Kyiv, Naukova dumka, 248 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Levchenko O.G. Improvement of methods and means of protection against welding fumes. Avtomat. svarka, 3, 9-16 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Pokhodnya I.K., Yavdoshchin I.R., Gubenya I.P. Welding fume – factors of effect, physical properties, methods of analysis (Review) Avtomaticheskaya svarka, 6, 39-42 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.