E3S Web Conf.
Volume 281, 2021IV International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice of Innovative Development” (CATPID-2021 Part 1)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structural Mechanics and Structural Theory, Civil and Industrial Construction|
|Published online||02 July 2021|
- M. Garrido et al., Journal of Composite Materials 48 (18), 2237–2249 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Garrido, J. Correia, F. Branco, Creep behaviour of GFRP sandwich panels with PU foam cores for civil engineering structural applications, in: 6th International Conference on FRP Composites in Civil Engineering, Roma, pp. 15–20 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Yazyev, A.S. Chepurnenko, A.A. Savchenko, Materials Science Forum 935, 144–149 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. Chepurnenko, B. Yazyev, X. Song, MATEC Web of Conferences 129, 05009 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Yazyev et al., MATEC Web of Conferences 129, 05010 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V. Chepurnenko, B. Yazyev, I. Dubovitskaya, E3S Web of Conferences 164, 02003 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Litvinov et al., International Polymer Science and Technology 42, 23–25 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Yazyev et al., IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 913 (2), 022021 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Chepurnenko, B.M. Yazyev, International Journal for Computational Civil and Structural Engineering 15, 25–33 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Trush L. et al., Energy Management of Municipal Transportation Facilities and Transport. Springer, Cham, pp. 885–893 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.