E3S Web Conf.
Volume 281, 2021IV International Scientific Conference “Construction and Architecture: Theory and Practice of Innovative Development” (CATPID-2021 Part 1)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structural Mechanics and Structural Theory, Civil and Industrial Construction|
|Published online||02 July 2021|
- K.J. Bathe, Finite Element Procedure, (Prentice Hall 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. C. Zienkiewicz, The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics, (Elsevier 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Strodiot, Numerical Methods in Optimization, (Namur - Belgium 2002). [Google Scholar]
- V.T.B. Quyen, D.N. Tien, N.N. Dung, and C.Q. Khanh, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 869 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Bertsekas, Constrained optimization and Lagrange multiplier method, Athena Scientific, (Academic Press Inc. 1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.T.B. Quyen, D.N. Tien, and N.T.L. Huong, Treatment of nonlinear multi freedom boundary constraints in finite element analysis of frame system using Lagrange multiplier method, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 960 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Rajesh, Optimization: Algorithm and Application, (Taylor & Francis Group 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. G. Birgin, J. M. Martinez, Practical Augmented Lagrangian Methods for Constrained Optimization (Red Hat, Inc 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Crisfield, Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis of Solids and Structures, (John Wiley & Sons Ltd. 200) [Google Scholar]
- W. Sun and Y.-X. Yuan, Optimization Theory and Methods - Nonlinear Programming, (Springer 2006). [Google Scholar]
- E. Riks, ASME J. Appl. Mech., 39 (4), (1972). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.