E3S Web Conf.
Volume 283, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Civil, Architecture and Urban Engineering (ICCAUE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on Civil Engineering and Geotechnical Hydrological Structure|
|Published online||07 July 2021|
- Chen Qinjiang, Xu Jiangyi, Determination and measures of salt tide control critical flow in Yangtze estuary headwaters. J. Yangtze River. 42(18): 68–72 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Tang Jianhua, Liu Weiyi, Zhao Shengwe. Discussion on the relationship between Xuliujing discharge and Datong discharge in the Changjiang Estuary. J. Water Resources and Power, 29(07): 4–7 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Gao Hua-Bin, Tang Bing, Empirical Model of Critical Flow Rate in Response to Salt Water Intrusion in the Yangtze River Estuary. J. Journal of Yangtze River Scientific Research Institute. 37(4): 25–29. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- He Shaokun, Guo Shenglian, Liu Pan. Joint and optimal impoundment oepration of Jinsha River’s cascade reservoirs and Three Gorges Reservoir. J. Journal of Hydroelectric Engineering. 38(8): 27–36 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei. The Research on the Influence of the Change of River Discharge at Datong on the Saltwater Intrusion in Yangtze Estuary. J. Science Technology and Engineering. 3:106–111. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.