E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- A.S. Vasiliev, V.L. Zemlak, V.M. Kozin, Mechanics of deformable solid body, 128–30 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Gotovtseva, A.I. Borisov, Economics and Enterprise 11(124), 1234–7 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- The timing of the opening of winter roads in Yakutia has been shifted, https://mintrans.sakha.gov.ru/news/front/view/id/3244228-2020-HTML.html [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Trapeznikov, I.L. Bartolomey, Building and construction. Architecture 2, 64–72 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Suleymanov, Transparent History. Historical sciences 1(15), 60–4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Ipatov, A.S. Vasilev, V.L. Zemlyak, Physics 1, 98–105 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Ipatov, A.S. Vasilev, V.L. Zemlyak, E.V. Leskov, Mechanics 3(40), 3–12 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Safe ice thickness for human and winter crossing, https://fireman.club/statyi-polzovateley/bezopasnaya-tolshhina-lda-dlya-cheloveka-i-zimney-perepravyi/2017-HTML.html [Google Scholar]
- Icy road “Yakutsk – Nizhny Bestyakh”, https://www.vesti14.ru/2020/04/09/ledovaya-pereprava-yakutsk-nizhnij-bestyah-zakroetsya-s-16-aprelya/-2020-HTML.html [Google Scholar]
- Insidious winter roads: how roads are built from snow and ice in the Far North and what danger they pose in themselves, https://5koleso.ru/avtopark/kovarnye-zimniki-kak-na-krajnem-severe-stroyat-dorogi-iz-snega-i-lda-i-kakuyu-opasnost-oni-v-sebe-tayat/-2020-HTML.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.