E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- L. Podobedova, The authorities have changed the waste liquidator of the Baikal PPM for the fourth time (RBC: Business, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Tourism in the era of a pandemic: Baikal as a point of attraction for domestic travel, IrkutskMedia.ru, 2020.– URL: https://irkutskmedia.ru/news/1040871/?from=50 (reference date 19.03.2021); [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Tsyrenov, On the necessity of the project “Baikal - the capital of the knowledge economy of Siberia and the Far East”, Intellectual and resource potential of the regions: activation and increase in the efficiency of use. Materials of the V All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference, 2019. p. 514–519 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Botoeva, Comprehensive socio-ecological and economic assessment of the state of the Baikal natural territory: problems and prospects for the development of agriculture and rural areas. Collection of papers of the VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference. 2019 Saratov: Saratov State Vavilov Agrarian University, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Khovavko, State Administration. Electronic bulletin. Moscow: LLC “Publishing house “World of Science” 69, 358–380 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Goncharova, N.S. Baturina, V.V. Maryinskyc, A.K. Kausd, S.R. Chalov, Journal of Great Lakes Research 46, 1, 53–61 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Karpitskaya, Who is killing Baikal - Chinese tourists or Russian indifference? Komsomolskaya Pravda (2020) URL: https://www.kp.ru/daily/27093/4166301/ (reference date 20.03.2021) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Timoshkin, M.V. Moore, N.N. Kulikova, et al., Journal of Great Lakes Research 44, 2, 230–244 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kurokawa, From Metabolism to Symbiosis (L.: Academy EDITTIONS, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhongjie, Kenzo Tange and the metabolist movement (Routledge, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Galaziy, Baikal (LLC Forward, Irkutsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Abalakov, V.K. Arguchintsev, A.V. Arguchintseva, Ecological Atlas of the Lake Baikal Basin (Irkutsk: V.B. Sochava Institute of Geography, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Priemskaya, Spill water: why China calls Baikal its “northern sea” (Izvestia, 2019) URL: https://iz.ru/847637/evgeniia-priemskaia/razlei-voda-pochemu-v-knr-nazyvaiut-baikal-svoim-severnym-morem (reference date 21.03.2021); [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Zorkaltsev, A.N. Kuznetsova, N.M. Sysoeva, “ECO”. Novosibirsk: ANO “Editorial office of the “ECO” journal 4, 159–175 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Pukemo, Journal “Water purification. Water treatment”. Moscow: LLC “Publishing House “Orion”, 6 (114), 36–41 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.