E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- M.S. Alexandrova, M.Z. Batalova, E.I. Kravchenko, O.B. Pugolovkina, Development of the air quality control system [Electronic resource] URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12500312 [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Baltin, A.N. Krasnov, Development of an automated air quality control system [Electronic resource] URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27494324 [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Melekhova, E.I. Egorova, et al. Biological control of the environment: bioindication and biotesting (M.: Publishing Center “Academy”, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Neverova, N.I. Eremeeva, State public scientific and technical library of the Siberian branch of RAS, Institute of Human Ecology 80, 88 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kosovskaya, Rapid assessment of the state of atmospheric air by bioindication and biotesting of dendroforms. Technosphere safety systems: materials of the V All-Russian conference and school for young scientists (with international participation) (Taganrog, Russia, October 5-6, 2018), pp. 200–202 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kosovskaya, Yu.Yu. Klimova, T.K. Khrenova, Using the analysis of the resistance of woody plants to urban pollution in the methods of recording and accumulating bioindication, In the collection: Crimean Initiative - Ecological safety of regions: conceptual and theoretical, practical, environmental and ideological aspects. Materials of the I All-Russian interdisciplinary scientific and practical conference, p. 153–158 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kosovskaya, T.K. Khrenova, E.D. Litvakova, Possibility of using morphophysiological indicators of woody plants in bioindication of urban environment pollution, In the collection: Complex problems of technosphere safety. Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference, p. 56–60 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Tucker, Species presence, Agri-environmental indicators for sustainable agriculture in Europe (Tilburg: ECNC, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Klevtsova, Phan Thi Lan Anh An ‘Bioindication of the ecological state of urbanized territories [Electronic resource] URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26737720 [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Neverova, Ecological assessment of the state of woody plants and environmental pollution of an industrial city (the example of Kemerovo): abstract of the thesis for the degree of Dr. of Biology (M., 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kosovskaya, T.K. Khrenova, Yu.Yu. Klimova, Analysis of the activity of antioxidant enzymes of woody plants in conditions of local exposure to exhalates on the example of Sevastopol, In the collection: Environmental, industrial and energy safety - 2017. Collection of papers based on the materials of a scientific and practical conference with international participation. Edited by Yu.A. Omelchuk, N.V. Lyamina, G.V. Kucherik, p. 670–678 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kosovskaya, T.K. Khrenova, V.V. Bibikova, Power plants and technologies 3, 1., 83–94 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kosovskaya, E.D. Litvakova, Possibility of using morphophysiological indicators of wood plants in bioindication of urban environment pollution International scientific – technical Conference Natural Disasters and Human Life Safety. December 04-06, 2017, Baku, Azerbaijan,Ministry of Education, of Azerbaijan Republic, Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction, p. 270 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Voskresenskaya, E.V. Sarbaeva, E.A. Starikova, Changes in the activity of antioxidant enzymes in introduced conifers in an urban environment [Electronic resource] URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/izmenenie-aktivnosti-antioksidantnyh-fermentov-u-introdutsirovannyh-hvoynyh-rasteniy-v-usloviyah-gorodskoy-sredy [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Meloni, M.A. Oliva, C.A. Martinez, J. Cambraia, Environ. Exp. Bot. 49, 69–76 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.