E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Agribusiness and Soil Management|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- N.I. Bazilevich, E.I. Pankova, Guidelines for the accounting of saline soils (M.: Giprovodkhoz, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Pankova, D.A. Soloviev, D.I. Rukhovich, I.Yu. Savin, Organization of monitoring of soil salinity in irrigated areas of Central Asia using remote sensing data, Land resources and food security of Central Asia and the Caucasus, Ed. P.V. Krasilnikov, M.V. Konyushkova, R. Vargas. Rome: FAO, p. 309–369 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Guo, Z. Shi, L. Zhou, X. Jin, Y. Tian, H. Teng, Journal of Integrative Agriculture 12, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zh.S. Mustafaev, A.T. Kozykeeva, T.K. Karlykhanov, L.K. Zhunusova, Electronic bulletin 3, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Seitkaziev, S.Zh. Salybaev, A.E. Baizakova, Environmental assessment of the productivity of improving saline lands in the desert zones of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Taraz, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Aydarov, Regulation of water-salt and nutrient regimes of irrigated lands (M., Agropromizdat, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Verigin, et al, Methods for forecasting the salt regime of ground waters and grounds (M., Kolos, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Averyanov, Combating salinization of irrigated lands (M., Kolos, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.A. Pachepsky, L.B. Pachepskaya, E.V. Mironenko, On the problem of forecasting the dynamics of moisture and salts in soils and grounds of irrigated areas, Simulation modeling and ecology (M., Science, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kravtsova, Space methods of soil research (Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- National report on the state of the environment and the use of natural resources in the Republic of Uzbekistan. State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for Nature Protection. Tashkent (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Rabochev, Reclamation of saline soils in the middle reaches of the Amu Darya (Ashgabat: Turkmenizdat, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- National report on the state of land resources of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Hakimov, International Journal for Social Studies 2, 9, 34–39 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kovda, Problems of combating desertification and salinization of irrigated soils (In the book. “Combating land salinization”. - M.: Kolos, 1984) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.