E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||IT and Environmental Risk Management|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- State Duma of the Russian Federation. Federal Law No. 7-FZ (2001) http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_34823/bb9e97fad9d14ac66df4b6e67c453d1be3b77b4c/ [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Medvedeva, Technosphere Safety. XXI Century 1(1), 67–81 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Dubovik, Analysis of environmental risks in Russia. Modern Environmental Law in Russia and Abroad (2001) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Platonov, Vestnik of Saint Petersburg University. Sociology 1, 102–110 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14001:2015. Environmental management systems (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Khaustov, M.M. Redina, Environmental monitoring. Textbook for academic bachelor’s programs. 2nd edition (Urait, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Larionov, A.S. Ryabyshenkov, Industrial ecology. Textbook and practical guide for secondary vocational education. 2nd edition (Urait, Moscow, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Pakhomova, K.K. Richter, G.B. Malyshkov, A.V. Khoroshavin, Textbook for higher educational institutions (Urait, Moscow, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Podgornaya, Electronic Bulletin of Rostov Social and Economic Institute 3-4, 893–899 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Danina, Ye.V. Anoshkina, Science and Modernity 1-3, 187–191 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Radoutsky, Yu.V. Vetrova, A.I. Kudinova, International Scientific Journal “Symbol of Science” 1-1, 51–53 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. S. Maslennikova, L.M. Kuznetsov, Environmental management and audit. Textbook and practical guide for bachelor’s and specialist’s programs (Urait, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.