E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||IT and Environmental Risk Management|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- J. Sakurada, N. Hiranyapruek, Basic Infographics. (Nonthaburi, Premier, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Huang et al., Remote Sensing of Environment 106, 106–122 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ushakov et al., Public Policy and Administration 18(4), 395–404 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- 37 Years of Ramkhamhaeng University (Bangkok, Press Office of Ramkhamhaeng University, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. Namwong, Veridian E-Journal 4(4), 14–24 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nanchanok, Infographic Design (Bangkok, Witty Group Publishing House, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- C. Phusumat, Principle Infographic (Nonthaburi, IDC Premier, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wiggins et al., Understanding by Design (Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, Virginia, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Tinwirat, The influence of infographics on complex information: a case study of “Roo Soo Flood”. Master of Arts Thesis (Bangkok, Silpakorn University, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kornienko et al., Procedia: Social and Behavioral Sciences 206(17), 365–368 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Thongdi, Get to know Android (2012) http://www.sourcecode.in.th/articles.php?id=71 [Google Scholar]
- T. Harmer, What is graphic design? https://www.lynda.com/InDesign-tutorials/What-graphic-design/633854/711156-4.html [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Brandao et al., Procedia Manufacturing 3, 6376–6379 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ushakov, Montenegrin Journal of Economics 13(1), 171–179 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Rasi, The development of infographic media in an introduction to computer network course for the third year vocational students (Educational Thesis - Master’s degree, Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Rattanatranurak et al., The EUrASEANs: Journal on Global Socio-Economic Dynamics 1(20), 23–29 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ushakov et al., Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism 11(6), 1316–1327 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Vongprasert, The EUrASEANs: Journal on Global Socio-Economic Dynamics 2(9), 23–32 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.