E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||IT and Environmental Risk Management|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- H. Saenz, J. Stephan, J. Terino, T. Bysong, J. Gnamm, How to Trace a Path to Resilient, Sustainable Supply Chains (Bain & Company, Inc. 2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Suvorova, A. Tevanyan, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 940(1), 012049 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Imran, A. Hamid, A.B. Aziz, W. Ul-Hameedb, Uncertain Supply Chain Management, 7, 1, 36 – 72 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Gnimpieba, A. Nait-Sidi-Moha, D. Durandb, J. Fortina, Using Internet of Things technologies for a collaborative supply chain: Application to tracking of pallets and containers, International Workshop on Mobile Spatial Information Systems (MSIS 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Guedson, Supply Chain Management in the Motor Vehicle Industry, the Example of Mini, URL: https://www.automotivecouncil.co.uk/ [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Karpun, Intellectualization of Logistics and Supply Chain Management 4 (4), 41–52 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Swaroop, LBS Journal of Management & Research, 10 (2), 35–40 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hull, E. Damaggio, F. Fournier, M. Gupta, et al, Introducing the Guard-Stage-Milestone Approach for Specifying Business Entity Lifecycles. Preprint from Proc. Intl.Workshop on Web Services and Formal Methods (WS-FM, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Digital platforms trends in 2018: evolution of business models (2017) URL: https://seanews.ru/2017/11/30/kitajskaja-nacionalnaja-platforma-dl/ (date of access 27.04.2020) [Google Scholar]
- Supply Chain Traceability Survey, July 2020, N=131; expert interview (2020) URL: https://mitsloan.mit.edu/ [Google Scholar]
- N. Rožman, R. Vrabič, M. Corn, T. Požrl, J. Diaci, Procedia CIRP, 81, 826–831 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dmitriev, I.A. Plastunyak, Integrated digital platforms for development of transport and logistics services, International Conference on Digital Transformation in Logistics and Infrastructure, Saint-Petersburg: Atlantis Highlights in Computer Sciences, 2019, p. 136–141 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Choudary, M.W. Van Alstyne, G.G. Parker, Harvard Business Review, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Benghozi, S. Bureau, F. Massit-Folléa, The Internet of Things: What are the challenges for Europeans, Ministry of Research, Delegation for Internet uses (Paris, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Korchagina, S. Barykin, S. Suvorova, A. Bochkarev, P. Bochkarev, E3S Web of Conferences. Innovative Technologies in Environmental Science and Education, 02016 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.