E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Transportation and New Energy Technologies|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- S. Ison, L. Budd, International Encyclopedia of Transportation, 113–117(2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Milosavljevic, J. Simicevic, Sustainable Parking Management, Practices, Policies, and Metrics, 41–69(2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Duvanova, T. Simankina. A. Shevchenko, T. Musorina, A. Yufereva, Procedia Engineering 165, 1784–1793(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Dulebenets, International Encyclopedia of Transportation, 2392–400(2021) [Google Scholar]
- Zh. Li, L. Miao, Automation in Construction, 119, 103377(2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fahim, M. Hasan, A. Chowdhury, Helion 7, 5, e07050(2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Said, A.E. Kamal, H. Afifi, Computer Communications, 172, 10–18(2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Hu, J. Bao, T. Ma, Transportation Research Interdisciplinary Perspectives, 9, 100311(2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.