E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- O.B. Bozhkov, I.V. Trotsuk, RUDN Journal of Sociology, 18(4), 731–746 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Haider, W.J. Boonstra, G.D. Peterson, M. Schlüter, Traps and Sustainable Development in Rural Areas: A Review, World Development, 101, 311–321 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Nagirna, Ukrainian Geographical Journal, 2018(1), 47–55 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Alston, P.G. Pardey, Journal of Economic Perspectives, 28(1), 121–146 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Brint, Current Sociology, 49(4), 101–132 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Plotnikov, Y. Nikitin, M. Maramygin, R. Ilyasov, National food security under institutional challenges (Russian experience), International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy, Vol. 41, No. 1/2, pp. 139–153 (2021), https://doi.org/10.1108/IJSSP-03-2020-0074 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Belolipetskaya, T. Golovina, A. Polyanin, Y. Vertakova, E3S Web of Conferences, 164, 09005 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202016409005 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- O. Pirogova, R. Nuzhdin, N. Kondrashova, E3S Web of Conferences, 135, 04016 (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Sanderson, W. Lutz, S. Scherbov, The End of World Population Growth in the 21st Century: New Challenges for Human Capital Formation and Sustainable Development, London, Routledge, p. 352 (2013), https://doi.org/10.4324/9781315870571 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Polukhin, A.S. Lankin, M.A. Grudkina, Economy, Labor, Management in Agriculture, 2(35), 32–39 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ragulina, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, pp. 012103 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Loginov, V. Stepanyan, State support of agriculture of Russia - search of approaches to build modern, effective model, Engineering for Rural Development. Proceedings, pp. 1140–1146 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Sokolova, V.V. Shmat, Topical issues of economics and sociology, pp. 106–110 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Semenov, Ensuring financial security in the management of obligations of organizations of the chemical industry (Thesis, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Deminova, Development of analysis and forecasting of profitability of commercial organizations based on a systematic approach (Thesis, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Pirogova, V. Plotnikov, Key Competencies as an Enterprise Value Management Tool, Proceedings of the 31st International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA) “Innovation Management and Education Excellence through Vision”, 25-26 April 2018, Milan, Italy, pp. 1716–1721 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Pirogova, V. Plotnikov, The Model of Commercial Enterprise Value Managing (Strategic Level), Proceedings of the 33st International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA) “Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020”, 10-11 April 2019, Granada, Spain, pp. 928–936 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- O. Pirogova, V. Plotnikov, I. Maltseva, The Main Indicators of Fundamental Value in Managing the Commercial Enterprise Development, Proceedings of the 34th International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA) - Vision 2025: Education Excellence and Management of Innovations through Sustainable Economic Competitive Advantage, 13-14 November 2019, Madrid, Spain, pp. 1759–1765 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Makarova, Improvement of the mechanism for the development of economic security of the region on the basis of resource potential (Thesis, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Popkova, N.K. Saveleva, A.A. Sozinova, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 155 (2021), DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-59126-7_48 [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Popkova, N.K. Savelyeva, A.A. Sozinova, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 155 (2021), DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-59126-7_188 [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Savelyeva, A.V. Kuklin, I.P. Lapteva, N.V. Malysheva, On the Horizon, 27(3-4), 239–244 (2019), DOI: 10.1108/OTH-07-2019-0042 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Dinukova, N.N. Gunko, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 133, 441–447 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Rakhmatullina, E.R. Akhmetshina, A.M. Safiullina, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, pp. 012014 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Patyka, O. Gryschenko, A. Kucher, M. Hełdak, B. Raszka, Sustainability, 13 (2), 1–19 (2021) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.