E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Environmental Psychology and Education|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- B.M. Gasparov, Language, Memory, Image: Linguistics of Language Existence (Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stubbs, Discourse analysis: the sociolinguistic analysis of natural language (Oxford, Basil Blackwell, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- D. Schiffrin, Discourse markers (Cambridge, Cambridge University Press, 1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zvegintsev, Sentence and its relation to language and speech (Мoscow, MSU, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. van. Dijk, Dialogue and cognition, Cogn. C. on CRP, 18–34 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Arutyunova, Discourse, Linguistic Encyclopedic Dictionary (1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Karasik, The structure of institutional discourse, PSC, 25–33 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sazhyna, Structural and Pragmatic Characteristics of the Polemic Discourse (Minsk, MSLU, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Makaryavichyus, The problem article as a genre of an English newspaper (linguistic and stylistic aspect) (Moscow, M. Torez MSPIFL, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. van. Dijk, Language. Cognition. Communication (Moscow, Progrss, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Makarov, Foundations of Discourse Theory (Moscow, Gnozis, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Issers, Communicative strategies and tactics of Russian speech (Moscow, LKI, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Lavrenko, Tactics of incentive strategies in information economic discourse, Annual Conference MSLU, 15–22 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.