E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Environmental Psychology and Education|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- V.O. Klyuchevskiy, Russian history. Articles (Moscow, ASI: Astrel’, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Harrison, Forests: The Shadow of Civilization (University of Chicago Press, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Zelenin, Ethnographic series 5 (1937) [Google Scholar]
- G. Lukash, Semantics of language and text (Ivano-Frankivs’k, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Skorobogatova. O.Yu Suraleva, Herald of South Federal University. Philology 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Heinz, Celtic Symbols (New York, Sterling Publishing Company, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bevan-Jones, The Ancient Yew: A History of Taxus baccata (Oxford, Windgather Press, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Komarova, Metaphors and allegories in Shakespeare’s works (Leningrad, Leningrad State University, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. MacCulloch, The Celtic and Scandinavian Religions (Chicago, Academy Chicago Publishers, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- T.A Komova. S.I. Garagulya, Personal name in English-language cultural and historical space (Moscow, Linrokom, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- British surnames, http://britishsurnames.co.uk/surnames/OAK [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Toporova, Issues of onomastics 5 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kouty, Superstitions of Victorian England (Moscow, Tsentrpoligraf, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Dekhnich, Bulletin RUDN. Issues of Education: languages and specialty 3 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shtil’mark, Mysterious lives of trees. What they feel, how they communicate (Moscow, Hogher School of Economics, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- P. Vol’leben, Mysterious lives of trees. What they feel, how they communicate (Moscow, Hogher School of Economics, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.