E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Environmental Psychology and Education|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- Yu.E. Berezkin, From the Old World to the New World: myths of the peoples around the world (Moscow, AST, Astrel, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Meletinskiy, The folklore of Australians. Australian Legendary Tales (Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1965) [Google Scholar]
- B. Scott, Lies, Flies and Strange Big Fish: Tall Tales from the Bush. (St. Leonards, New South Wales, Allen & Unwin, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. Haase, The Greenwood encyclopedia of folktales and fairytales (Westport, Conn., Greenwood Press, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Langloh Parker, Australian Legendary Tales (Charleston, Nabu Press, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Langloh Parker, More Australian Legendary Tales (Charleston, Nabu Press, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- W. Ramsey Smith, Myths and Legends of the Australian aboriginals (New York, Farrar and Rinehart Publishers, 1932) [Google Scholar]
- G. Seal, The Hidden Culture: Folklore in Australian Society (Melbourne, Oxford University Press, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- B. Davey, G. Seal, The Oxford Companion to Australian Folklore (Melbourne, New York, Oxford University Press, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Berndt, C.H. Berndt, The Speaking Land: Myth and Story in Aboriginal Australia (Ringwood, Victoria, Penguin Books, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Orbell, Concise Encyclopedia of Maori Myth and Legend (Christchurch, Canterbury University Press, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Kile, The Nanai folklore: Ningman, Siokhor, Telungu (Novosibirsk, Nauka. Siberian publishing house RAS, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- History and culture of the Nanai: historical and ethnographic essays (St. Petersburg, Nauka, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kaplan, The main genres of the Nanai folklore: Ningman – fairy tales and Telungu – legends (Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1949) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Sem, Nanai. Material culture (second half of the 19th century - mid-20th century). Ethnographic essays (Vladivostok, Nauka, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Belova, G.I. Kabakova The origins of the world: Russian aetiological tales and legends (Moscow, FORUM; NEOLITH, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Morford, R.G. Lenardon, Classical Mythology (New York, Oxford, OUP, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Oshchepkova, N. V. Solovyeva, Bulletin of Moscow Region State University Series: Linguistics 2, 73–87 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Morris, Austral English: A Dictionary of Australasian Words (Sydney, Forgotten Books, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.