E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Training of Environmental Specialists|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- K. Kazantsev, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering: XIII International Scientific Conference Architecture and Construction 953, 12056 (2020) DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/953/1/012056 [Google Scholar]
- IFR presents World Robotics Report 2020 (2020) https://ifr.org/ifr-press-releases/news/record-2.7-million-robots-work-in-factories-around-the-globe [Google Scholar]
- A. Sorgner, Foresight and STI Governance 11(3), 37–48 (2017) DOI: 10.17323/2500- 2597.2017.3.37.48 [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Bondarenko, MID (Modernization. Innovation. Development) 7(3), 49–57 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Van Parais, J. Vanderborcht, Basic income. A radical project for a free society and a healthy economy (NSU Higher School of Economics, Moscow, 2020) ISBN 978-5-7598-2058-1 [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Shchedrovitsky, Questions of methodology 2, 143–154 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Chistyakova, Professional education. Capital 6, 2–6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Klimov, Introduction to the psychology of labor (Moscow Culture and Sports, Unity, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bolotov, V.V. Serikov, Pedagogy 10, 8–14 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.M.Jr. Spencer, S.M. Spencer, Competencies at work. Maximum work efficiency model (HIPPO, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Hays Global Skills Index 2019/20, https://www.hays.ae/documents/63363/4368091/HAYS+GLOBAL+SKILLS+INDEX+2019-20.pdf [Google Scholar]
- 2020 Global talent Competitiveness Index, https://gtcistudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/GTCI-2020-Report.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Graduates satisfaction of higher educational institutions and representatives of employers’ associations with the quality of the education received. Report on the results of the monitoring sociological research (Astrakhan State University, 2020) https://asu.edu.ru/images/File/2020-Otchet-udovletvorennost-vipusknikov-i-rabotodateley.PDF [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Stepanov, Art of management 10(4), 531–547 (2018) DOI: 10.17072/2218-9173-2018-4-531-547 [Google Scholar]
- Additional professional education in Russia: the scale of the market, the main players, the positioning of the Skoltech (SKOLTECH Analytical Department of Scientific and Technological Development, 2020) https://www.skoltech.ru/app/data/uploads/2013/12/Analiz-rynka-DPO_1803_zashhishhennyj.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Corporate universities, After work (2016) http://www.ceo.ru/news/business/school/korporativnye-universitety [Google Scholar]
- Research of the corporate training industry. Theory and practice (2019) https://intercomm.media/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/tpresearch-1.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Teltech. News, https://teltech.com/news/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Khachaturian How the corporate university forms the culture of the company, https://hr-tv.ru/articles/kak-korporativnyj-universitet-formiruet-kulturu-kompanii.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.