E3S Web Conf.
Volume 284, 2021Topical Problems of Green Architecture, Civil and Environmental Engineering (TPACEE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Tourism and Sustainable Development of Territories|
|Published online||12 July 2021|
- A.K. Tulokhonov, Baikal: nature and people: An encyclopedic reference book (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Evstrop’eva, Etnorekreatsionnyy potentsialnogo Baykalskogo regiona 1, 127–135 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Abalakov, N.S. Pankeeva, Features of tourism development during the global economic crisis 3, 111–117 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lorentzen, The development of the periphery in the experience economy, 16–29 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- UNITED NATIONS. Sustainable tourism, https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/topics/sustainabletourism [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Pirogova, A.Yu. Pirogova, International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Imetkhenov, Atlas of the Republic of Buryatia (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Bochkarev, Mountain ecosystems of Southern Siberia: Study, protection and rational use of natural resources, Second Interregional scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the organization (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Amarjargal and Purefdzaa, Baikal Project (Young Scientist 29 133 2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Angapova, Bulletin of BSU 2, 76–79 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Rossihin Tourism as a factor of sustainable development of mountain territories, Collection of materials of the I International scientific-practical conference (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Pochaev, N. Atanov, G.J. Shubenkov and D.D. Tsyrenov, Vestnik BGU 1, 29–39 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- The Ministry Of Tourism Of The Republic Of Buryatia, https://bgtrk.ru/news/society/196017/ [Google Scholar]
- Okinsky district. Official portal of the state authorities of the Republic of Buryatia, http://egov-buryatia.ru/index.php?id=467 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuklina, Cultural and Humanitarian geographies 1(2), 180–190 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Dangaa Enkhtaivan and O. V. Evstropyeva, Modern problems of service and tourism 4(9), 37–43 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.