E3S Web Conf.
Volume 287, 2021International Conference on Process Engineering and Advanced Materials 2020 (ICPEAM2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Process Systems Engineering & Optimization|
|Published online||06 July 2021|
- “US Energy Information Administration. Country Analysis Brief: Malaysia.” US Energy Information Administration, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- “Malaysia: Natural Gas Industry Annual Review 2016 Ed.” Malaysian Gas Association, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- R. and M. ltd, “Process Simulation Software in Oil and Gas Market-Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2017-2027.” [Online]. Available: https://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/48510 86/process-simulation-software-in-oil-and-gas-market. [Accessed: 28-Jan-2020]. [Google Scholar]
- S. R. S. Abdullah, M. Markom, and M. I. Razak, “Application of iCON® software in solving vaporliquid equilibrium problems,” in International Conference on Engineering Education and International Conference on Education and Educational Technologies-Proceedings, 2011, pp. 209–214. [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Ahmad, M. K. Yunus, and A. Inayat, “Simulation of Gasification with In-situ Carbon Dioxide Adsorption of Empty Fruit Bunch into Hydrogen,” presented at the International Conference on Chemical Engineering andApplication (CCEA 2010), Singapore, 2010, pp. 126–131. [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Ahmad, M. F. R. Nordin, and M. T. Azizan, “Upgrading of Bio-Oil into High-Value Hydrocarbons via Hydrodeoxygenation,” American Journal of Applied Sciences, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 746–755, Jun. 2010, DOI: 10.3844/ajassp.2010.746.755. [Google Scholar]
- J. Currie, “Practical applications of industrial optimization: from high-speed embedded controllers to large discrete utility systems,” 2014. [Google Scholar]
- T. Rodríguez, D. Sarabia, M. Valbuena, and C. de Prada, “Modelling and Optimization of Natural Gas Networks,” in Computer Aided Chemical Engineering, vol. 33, J. J. Klemes, P. S. Varbanov, and P. Y. Liew, Eds. Elsevier, 2014, pp. 367–372. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang and X. Liu, “Study on optimal operation of natural gas pipeline network based on improved genetic algorithm,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 9, no. 8, p. 16878140–17715981, Aug. 2017, DOI: 10.1177/1687814017715981. [Google Scholar]
- “Optimize an integrated natural gas production and distribution network.” [Online]. Available: http://www.gasprocessingnews.com/features/20161 0/optimize-an-integrated-natural-gas-production-and-distribution-network.aspx. [Accessed: 28-Jan-2020]. [Google Scholar]
- T. Li, P. Liu, and Z. Li, “Modelling and optimization of a natural gas supply system at a transient stage: a case study of China,” BMC Energy, vol. 1, no. 1, p. 5, Dec. 2019, DOI: 10.1186/s42500-019-0005-6. [Google Scholar]
- W. W. Zhang, B. J. Zhang, C. He, M. Pan, and Q. L. Chen, “Multi-period operational optimization of natural gas treating, blending, compressing, longdistance transmission, and supply network,” in Computer Aided Chemical Engineering, vol. 44, M.R. Eden, M.G. Ierapetritou, and G. P. Towler, Eds. Elsevier, 2018, pp. 1249–1254. [Google Scholar]
- M.-W. Fan, J. Gong, Y. Wu, and W.-H. Kong, “The gas supply reliability analysis of natural gas pipeline network based on simplified topological structure,” Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, vol. 9, no. 4, p. 045503, Jul. 2017, DOI: 10.1063/1.4997490. [Google Scholar]
- R. Zanjirani Farahani, M. Bakhshayeshi Baygi, and S. Mostafa Mousavi, “20-Risk Management in Gas Networks: A Survey,” in Logistics Operations and Management, R.Z. Farahani, S. Rezapour, and L. Kardar, Eds. London: Elsevier, 2011, pp. 421–439. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mokhatab and B. F. Towler, “Dynamic Simulation of Offshore Production Plants,” Petroleum Science and Technology, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 741–757, Jun. 2007, DOI: 10.1080/10916460601006131. [Google Scholar]
- A. Herrán-González, J.M. De La Cruz, B. De Andrés-Toro, and J.L. Risco-Martín, “Modeling and simulation of a gas distribution pipeline network,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 1584–1600, Mar. 2009, DOI: 10.1016/j.apm.2008.02.012. [Google Scholar]
- “VMGThermoTM | Virtual Materials Group.” [Online]. Available: http://dl.virtualmaterials.com/vmgthermo. [Accessed: 28-Jan-2020]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.