E3S Web Conf.
Volume 287, 2021International Conference on Process Engineering and Advanced Materials 2020 (ICPEAM2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Process Development|
|Published online||06 July 2021|
- S.M. Wilhelm, and N. Bloom. Fuel Processing Technol. 63, p. 1–27 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Takaya, J.Y. Joeng, N. Ishihara, F. Serita, F. and N. Kohyama. Ind. Health 44, p. 287–290 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- UNEP Global Mercury Assessment 2013: Sources, Emissions, Releases and Environmental Transport. United Nations Environment Programme (2013) [Google Scholar]
- CDC Understanding Thimerosal, Mercury, and Vaccine Safety. Technical Bulletin, February. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. Boschee. Oil and Gas Facilities, 2, Issue 2, Soc Petrol Eng J (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Hadden, and T. Moss. Pet. Technol. Q, Q3, p. 1–8 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Sainal, A. Shafawi, and A.J. Mohamed. SPE-106610-PP. SPE E&P Environmental and Safety Conference Galveston, Texas, U.S.A., 5-7 March (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lang, M. Gardner, and J. Holmes. Mercury arising from oil and gas production in the United Kingdom and UK continental shelf. Integrating Knowledge to Inform Mercury Policy (IKIMP). Department of Earth Sciences, University of Oxford (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Spiric. ETCE2001-17085. Proceedings of Engineering Technology Conference on Energy, Houston, Texas (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Government of South Australia. Media Release - Safe Work SA: Santos fined for Moomba gas blast. Department of the Premier and Cabinet (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Harfoushian, J.H. SPE 166220. Proceedings-SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bouyssiere, F. Baco, L. Savary and R. Lobinski. Oil Gas Sci Technol. 5, p. 639–648 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Bloom. Analysis and stability of mercury speciation in petroleum hydrocarbons. Frensen J Anal Chem 366, p. 438–443 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Laws of Malaysia. Environmental Quality Act 1974 (Act 127) and Subsidiary Legislation. International Law Book Services, September (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A. Shafawi. Ph.D. thesis, 1999. Mercury Species in Natural Gas Condensate. Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Plymouth. [Google Scholar]
- J. Jamal, T.M.U.T. Mat, S.M.A.S Wong, and A. Shafawi. Online Mercury Measurement System for High Pressure Liquid Hydrocarbon. Development Division Technical Journal (DDTJ), Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd., Internal Publication (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Speight, Handbook of Petroleum Product Analysis, John Wiley and Sons. Inc. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. Nayaran. Pollut Eng 38, p. 28–31 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dumarey, R. Dams and J. Hoste. J Anal Chem 57, p. 2638–2643 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- EURACHEM Guide, First Internet Version, December 1998. The Fitness for Purpose of Analytical Methods: A Laboratory Guide to Method Validation and Related Topics (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.