E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- A.S. Abroskin, Yu. K. Zaitsev, G.I. Idrisov, et al., Economic development in the digital era (Moscow: Izdat. house “Delo” RANEPA, 88, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gruman, What digital transformation really means [Electronic resource] Available at: https://www.infoworld.com/article/3080644/what-digital-transformation-really-means.html [Google Scholar]
- Digital transformation of enterprises faces 4 challenges [Electronic resource] Available at: https://ac.gov.ru/news/page/cifrovaa-transformacia-predpriatij-stalkivaetsa-s-4-vyzovami-25080 [Google Scholar]
- A. Golyshko, Different facets of the digital enterprise [Electronic resource] Available at: https://habr.com/ru/post/353864/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Bughin, J. Manyika, Measuring the full impact of digital capital [Electronic resource] Available at: https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/technology-media-and-telecommunications/our-insights/measuring-the-full-impact-of-digital-capital [Google Scholar]
- T. Yapparov, Digital transformation: chances and threats, State and IT business 2 (455) (2017) [Electronic resource] Available at: https://www.crn.ru/numbers/reg-numbers/detail.php?ID=117484 [Google Scholar]
- D. Manannikov, The need to change the security paradigm in the context of digitalization of the economy [Electronic resource] Available at: https://www.econ.msu.ru/sys/raw.php?o=56901&p=attachment [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kopylova, Possibilities of applying a situational approach to the analysis of the organization’s management system, Economics and Management of Innovative Technologies, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Napoykina, L.R. Urazbakhtina, G.N. Marchenko, Energy security is the road to the future, Proceedings of higher educational institutions, Energy problems, 11-12, 137–140 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Napoikina, A.M. Tufetulov, Problems of managing the development of the region, taking into account threats to economic security, Economic horizons, 5 (38), 24–26 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Husainova, L.R. Urazbahtina, N.A. Serkina, E.A. Dolonina, A.A. Derbeneva, O.V. Filina, Features of management and factors of economic stability of an indusrtial enterprise in the region, E3S Web of Conferences, International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems, SES 2019,05025 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Goncharov, Methodical methods of monitoring and diagnostics of balanced regional development, Bulletin of Belgorod University of Cooperation, Economics and Law, 3 (55), 324331 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Husainova, L.R. Urazbahtina, N.A. Serkina, E.A. Dolonina, O.V. Filina, Monitoring tools of regional economic security, E3S Web of Conferences, 124, 05030 (2019) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Kagan, L.R. Mukhametova, A.Y. Velsovskij, A method for construction of an energy-efficient ice floating peir in the Arctic using hardened ice, Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020), E3S Web of Conferences, 220, 01006 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202017801064 [Google Scholar]
- N. Yakushev, E. Khusainova, T. Maksimova, L. Badalov, Features of foreign trade between Russia and China and prospects for its development, Sustainable Energy Systems: Innovative Perspectives (SES-2020), E3S Web of Conferences, 220, 01006 (2020) DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202022001020 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.