E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Energy-saving technologies for oil and gas transportation [Electronic resource], Electronic directory “from Author 24” Available at: https://spravochnick.ru/neftegazovoe_delo/energosberegayuschie_tehnologii_transporta_nefti_i_gaza/#e nergosberegayuschie-tehnologii-v-truboprovodnom-transporte-nefti-i-gaza [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Akhmadullin, Energy-saving technologies for pipeline transportation of oil products, Abstract of the dissertation of Doctor of Technical Sciences, Ufa (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Pipeline transport of hydrocarbons, Materials of the II All-Russian scientific-practical conference, Omsk, 30 October 2018, Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Omsk, Publishing house of Omsk GTU, 216 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Voronina, Improvement of technologies for laying pipelines in permafrost conditions, on the example of the Zapolyarye-Purpe oil pipeline, Oil and Gas Terminal, Collection of scientific papers of the international scientific and technical conference named after professor N.A. Malyushina, ed. by M.A. Alexandrova, Tyumen, Tyumen Industrial University, 16, 83–87 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ilya, I. Grushevsky, Y. Grushevsky, Improving the operational reliability of pipeline transport facilities, Oil and Gas Terminal. Collection of scientific papers of the international scientific and technical conference named after professor N.A. Malyushina, ed. by M.A. Alexandrova, Tyumen, Tyumen Industrial University, 16, 120–124 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Neganov, O.I. Filippov, I.I. Mikhaylov, A.V. Geit, P.S. Golosov, TOFD technique application to examine welded joints with non-equal wall thickness of the vertical steel tanks, Pipeline Science and Technology, 3 (2), 84–91 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Ijaola, P.K. Farayibi, E. Asmatulu, Superhydrophobic coatings for steel pipeline protection in oil and gas industries: A comprehensive review [Electronic resource], Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 83 (2020) Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S187551002030398X#! [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Abuzova, R.A. Aliyev, V.F. Novoselov, et al., Technique and technology of transport and storage of oil and gas (M.: Nedra, 203–205, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Karabalin, F.A. Mamonov, K.M. Kabyldin, M.M. Yermekov, Transportation and storage of oil, gas and oil products (Almaty, 547, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Code of rules (CR) 36.13330.2012, “Trunk pipelines”, SNiP 2.05.06-85, Clause 8.1.2 of Chapter 8 “Design requirements for pipelines”, Date of introduction 2013-07-01, with changes and additions no. 1 and 2, which were introduced by the manufacturer of the database according to the text, M., Standartinform (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Interstate standard GOST 31447-2012, Welded steel pipes for main gas pipelines, oil pipelines and oil product pipelines, Technical conditions, ISS 77.140.75, Date of introduction 2015-01-01, Table 1 in clause 4.2 “Range and theoretical weight of pipes”, Chapter 4 “Range” (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kholodov, Experimental design techniques in hydrobiology (Simferopol: N. Orianda, 196, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Chubinsky, Methods and means of scientific research, Methods for planning and processing the results of experiments (St. Petersburg, 109, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Shvetsova-Shilovskaya, O.V. Polekhina, D.E. Ivanov, F.I. Skvortsov, Planning an experiment in the study of air pollution in industrial premises // Computational Technologies, ICT SB RAS, 25 (3), 152–159 (2020) DOI: 10.25743/ICT.2020.25.3.016 [Google Scholar]
- N.Y. Baturina, Automation of Planning of Eksperimen, International Research Journal, 4 (11 (53)), 14–17 (2016) DOI: 10.18454/IRJ.2016.53.161 [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Shendaleva, K.I. Khalimov, Design of Experiments at Bench Tests of Fuel Supplying Apparatus, Omsk Scientific Bulletin Series Aviation - Rocket and Power Engineering, 3 (2), 156–161 (2019) DOI: 10.25206/2588-0373-2019-3-2-156-162 [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Akhmetov, G.T. Shakulikova, N.M. Akhmetov, A.S. Akhmetov, Method of transportation of liquid and gas through the main pipeline, Patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan for utility model 5751, 1008.2 dated 09.11.2020, published in Bulletin 1 (2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.