E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- G.J. Wakileh, Power system harmonics: fundamentals, analysis and filter design (Springer, New York, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Shklyarskiy, S.V. Solovev, Influence of the energy characteristics on the electrical grid simulation, Proceedings of 2015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Control Systems, MEACS, Tomsk (2015) DOI: 10.1109/MEACS.2015.7414917 [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Sychev, Active compensation of voltage dips, deviations and distortions in electrical networks with highly variable loads and long lines, 2016 Electric Power Quality and Supply Reliability (PQ), Tallinn, 41–44 (2016) DOI: 10.1109/PQ.2016.7724087 [Google Scholar]
- I. Artyukhov, I. Bochkareva, S. Molot, S. Kalganova, S. Stepanov, S. Trigorly, Power quality in industrial isolated generation power systems with powerful nonlinear consumers, Proceedings of 9th International Scientific Symposium on Electrical Power Engineering, Slovakia, 44–49 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Vinnal, T. Sakkos, K. Janson, M. Jarkovoi, Resonances in LV industrial networks when using shunt capacitors for power factor correction, Proceedings of 23th International Conference on Electricity Distribution - CIRED 2015, Lyon (15-18 June 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Meyer, R. Stiegler, P. Schegner, I. Röder, A. Belger, Harmoic resonances in residential low voltage networks caused by consumer electronics, Proceedings of 24th International Conference on Electricity Distribution - CIRED 2017, Glasgow (12-15 June 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Levacic, I. Ivankovic, M. Curin, Mathematical model of power transmission network for calculations in frequency domain, Proceedings of 2nd International Colloquium on Smart Grid Metrology (SMAGRIMET), Split, Croatia (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Kovernikova, E3S Web of Conferences, 209, 07006 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Artyukhov, I.I. Arshakyan, A.A. Trimbach, Analysis of circuits of frequency control of gas cooling device's fans, Proceedings of International Conference on Actual Problems of Electron Devices Engineering, 381–389 (2008) DOI: 10.1109/APEDE.2014.6958207 [Google Scholar]
- H. Dommel, Digital Computer Solution of Electromagnetic Transients in Single and Multiple Networks, IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, PAS-88 (4), 388–396 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- State Standard 32144-2013, Electric energy, Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment, Power quality requirements in public electricity supply systems, Moscow, Standartinform (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.