E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- G.I. Rychagov. Fluctuations in the level of the Caspian Sea: Causes, consequences, forecast // Vestn. Moscow un-that ser. 5. Geography. 2011. No. 2, p.4–12 [Google Scholar]
- Sakinat A. Guseinova, Akhma S. Abdumasadov, The forecast of Caspian Sea level dynamics and its consequences for coastal areas //YugRossii: Ekologia, razvitie. 2015, Volume 10. No. 4, pp. 119–126. [Google Scholar]
- https://litrus.net/book/read/59544?p=7 [Google Scholar]
- Water balance and fluctuations in the level of the Caspian Sea. Modeling and forecasting. Edited by Dr. Geogr. of sciences E.S. Nesterova - M.: [Google Scholar]
- Triada LTD, 2016. - p. 378. Zonn I.S., Zhiltsov S.S. New Caspian: geography, economy, politics. - M. : AST Vostok-Zapad, 2008. - p. 542. [Google Scholar]
- Kenzhegaliyev, A. Anthropogenic load of offshore oil exploration works on the environment of the Caspian Sea and methods of its reduction: Monograph. A. Kenzhegaliyev, Almaty: Gylym, 2010, p.180 [Google Scholar]
- https://geographyofrussia.com/morya-rossii-kaspijskoe-more/ [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Ginzburg, A. G. Kostyanaya Trends in changes in the hydrometeorological parameters of the Caspian Sea in the modern period (1990s-2017)//Modern problems of remote sensing of the Earth from space. 2018. T. 15. No. 7. pp.195–207. [Google Scholar]
- file:///C :/Users/User/Downloads/abuz_ne.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Tabelinova A.S. Fluctuation in the level of the Caspian Sea: causes, consequences and research methods//Eurasian Union of Scientists (ESU). 2019, No. 4 (61), pp.34–40. [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Sabanaev V.I. Cherkashin Geological structure and oil and gas content of the sedimentary complex of the Russian sector of the Caspian Sea. Makhachkala. 2008, p.208. [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Zakarin, L.A. Balakay, T.V. Dedova. Modeling of hydrodynamics of the Northern Caspian Sea Proceedings of the International Conference “Mathematical and Physical Methods in Ecology and Monitoring of the Natural Environment”. Moscow, October 23-25, 2001, Ed: Moscow State University, 2001, pp.92–96 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kovalev, S.G. Parada. Geological aspects of modern changes in the level of the Caspian Sea//Bulletin of the Southern Scientific Center. Volume 9, No. 2, 2013, pp. 38–46 [Google Scholar]
- Bukharitsyn P.I., Politov S.A., Lukyanov Yu.S. The influence of fluctuations in the level of the Caspian Sea on the economic development of the coastal part of the Astrakhan region//Works of the GOIN, 2008. - Volume 211, pp. 460–466. [Google Scholar]
- https://1news.az/news/kolebaniya-urovnya-kaspiyskogo-morya-i-ih-posledstviya [Google Scholar]
- Mouths of rivers of the Caspian region: the history of formation, modern hydrological and morphological processes and dangerous hydrological phenomena. Edited by V.N. Mikhailova. - M.: GEOS, 2013, p. 703. [Google Scholar]
- Abuzyarov Z.K., Nesterov E.S. Some features of spatio-temporal variability of the level of the Caspian Sea//Proceedings of the Hydrometeorological Center of Russia, 2011, Edition 345, pp. 5–23. [Google Scholar]
- Gul K.K. Century-old fluctuations in the level of the Caspian Sea// Pub. ANAzSSR. Series of Earth Sciences. - 1972. - No. 3. pp. 81–83. [Google Scholar]
- Berg L.S. Caspian Sea level in historical time//Problems of physical geography, 1934, T. 1. - Volume 1, pp. 11–64 [Google Scholar]
- Butaev A.M. Caspian: Riddles of the Makhachkala level, 1998, 70 p. 59. [Google Scholar]
- Monakhov S.K., Romanov N.T. Dynamics of Caspian Sea-level fields and seismic activity of the Eastern Caucasus and the Caucasus//Bulletin of the DNC RAS. - 1999, No. 5, pp. 40–45. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.