E3S Web Conf.
Volume 288, 2021International Symposium “Sustainable Energy and Power Engineering 2021” (SUSE-2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- G.E. Artamonov, V.A. Gutnikov, Environmental aspects of the energy strategy of the Russian Federation, Bull. RUDN Univer., ser. Ecol. and life saf., 4, 106 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Forecast of energy development in the world and in Russia 2019, Institute of Energy Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Energy Center of the Moscow School of Management skolkovo, Acc., 18 (June 2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Glaser, Power from the Sun: its Future Science, 162 (857), 3856 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vanke, Microwave electronics - prospects in space energy, Electron: science, technol., busin., 5 (79), 98 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nagatomo, S. Sasaki, Y. Naruo, V.A. Vanke, Space Research Institute of Japan in the field of space energy, Adv. Phys. Science, 164, 631 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- M. Song, I. Iorsh, P. Kapitanova, E. Nenasheva, P. Belov, Wireless power transfer based on magnetic quadrupole coupling in dielectric resonators, Appl. Phys. Lett., 108, 023902 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. Fan, F. Yang, Z. Rong, X. Cai, G. Li, Characterization and thermoelectric properties of Bi0.4Sb1.6Te3 nanostructured bulk prepared by mechanical alloying and microwave activated hot pressing, Ceram. Inter., 41 (5), 6817 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.H.C. Camargo, K.G. Satyanarayana, F. Wypych, Nanocomposites synthesis, structure, properties and new application opportunities, Material Research, 12 (1), 1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Khalaf, H.G. Ibrahimov, E.H. Ismailov, Nanostructured materials: importance, synthesis and characterization - a review, Chem. J., 2 (3), 118 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Naglieri, P. Palmer, L. Montanaro, J. Chevalier, Elaboration of alumina-zirconia composites: role of the zirconia content on the microstructure and mechanical properties, Mater., 6 (5), 2090 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.W. Nam, Crack-healing behavior and bending strength of Al2O3/SiC composite ceramics according to the amount of added Y2O3, Int. J. of Mod. Phys., 24 (15), 471 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Balakrishnan, P. Pizette, C.I. Martin, S.V. Joshi, B.P. Saha, Effect of particle size in aggregated and agglomerated ceramic powders, Acta Materialia, 58, 802 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Parchoviansky, D. Galusek, J. Sedlacek, P. Svancarek, M. Kasiarova, J. Dusza, P. Sajgalik, Microstructure and mechanical properties of hot pressed Al2O3/SiC nanocomposites, J. Eur. Ceram. Soc., 33 (12), 2291 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sedlacek, D. Galusek, P. Svancarek, R. Riedel, A. Atkinson, X. Wang, Abrasive wear of Al2O3-SiC and Al2O3-(SiC)-C composites with micrometer- and submicrometer-sized alumina matrix grains, J. Eur. Ceram. Soc., 28 (15), 2983 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C.E.J. Dancer, Flash sintering of ceramic materials, Mater. Res. Expr., 3 (10), 102001 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Biesuz, Flash Sintering of Alumina-based Ceramics (Univer. Trento. D. I. E., 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cho, Q. Li, H. Wang, Z. Fan, J. Li, S. Xue, S. Karra, H. Wang, B. Troy, F.K. Mukherjee, E. Garcia, X. Zhang, High temperaturedeformability of ductile flash-sintered ceramics via in-situ compression, Nat. Com., 9, 1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zhenzhurist, Effect of Microwave Energy on Phase Transformations of Aluminosilicates and Properties of Related Materials, Inorg. Mat., 54 (9), 103 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zhenzhurist, Effect of Microwave Fields on the Properties of Silicates with an AluminumSodium-Chloride Modifier, Glass and Ceram., 73 (11-12), 423 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Anenkov, A.S. Ivashutenko, Physical model of sintering and modifying ceramics in high-frequency and ultra-high-frequency fields, News TPU, 308 (7), 30 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zhenzhurist, Effect of the Mineralogical Composition of Clay on Microwave Sintering of Aluminosilicates, Injrg. Mat., 56 (8), 923 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Ponomarev, V.P. Tarasovsky, V.I. Koshkin, Yu.M. Borovin, Ceramic absorbers of microwave energy based on the products of chemical dispersion of aluminum-magnesium alloys, New refract., 5, 54 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Neverov, K.N. Nishchev, V.P. Selyaev, A.A. Panov, Investigation of the nanostructure of condensed silica fume by small-angle X-ray scattering, Appl. Phys., 4, 38 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.