E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development and Operation of Energy Systems|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Dzyuba A.P., Solovyova I.A. / Research of tools for managing demand for electricity consumption in the wholesale and retail electricity markets in Russia // Economics, Entrepreneurship and Law. 2016. Volume 6 No. 2. [Google Scholar]
- IEA (International Energy Agency), «Re-Powering Markets. Market design and regulation during the transition to low-carbon power systems», Second Edition, (March2016);www.iea.org/publications/freepublications/publication/REPOWERINGMARKETS.PDF. [Google Scholar]
- Steven Nadel. Demand response programs can reduce utilities’ peak demand an average of 10%, complementing savings from energy efficiency programs. American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE) (February 9, 2017); http://aceee.org/blog/2017/02/demand-response-programs-can-reduce [Google Scholar]
- Smart grid //. Electronic encyclopedia “Wikipedia”. – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_grid. [Google Scholar]
- US National Energy Conservation Policy Act. – http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-3407400214.html. [Google Scholar]
- Energy demand management // Electronic encyclopedia “Wikipedia”. – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_demand_management. [Google Scholar]
- Gitelman L. D. Energy demand management. Unique innovation for the Russian electric power industry: monograph / L.D. Gitelman, B.E. Ratnikov, M.V. Kozhevnikov, Yu.P. Shevelev. Yekaterinburg, 2013.-120 p. [Google Scholar]
- Gitelman L. D. Electricity Demand Management: Adapting Foreign Experience in Russia / L.D. Gitelman, B.E. Ratnikov, M.V. Kozhevnikov // Effective anti-crisis management. 2013 − http://info.e-c-m.ru/magazine/76/eau_76_207.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Gitelman L.D. Economics and business in the electric power industry: an interdisciplinary textbook / L.D. Gitelman, B.E. Ratnikov. M.: Economics, 2013 .-432 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.