E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- A. Hepbasli, M.T. Balta. A study on modeling and performance assessment of a heat pump system for utilizing low temperature geothermal resources in buildings // Building and Environment, Vol. 42 (2007). pp. 3747-3756. [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Lund, A.N. Toth. Direct utilization of geothermal energy 2020 worldwide review // Geothermics (2020). p. 101915. [Google Scholar]
- G. V. Tomarov, A. A. Shipkov. World Geothermal Congress WGC-2015 // Thermal Energy (2016), pp. 77-80. [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Vasilyev, N.V. Peskov, V.F. Gornov, M.V. Kolesova. The effectiveness of low-grade geothermal heat usage under the conditions of the Russian climate // Geothermics, Vol. 62 (2016), pp. 93-102. [Google Scholar]
- D. Pahud, B. Matthey. Comparison of the thermal performance of double U-pipe borehole heat exchangers measured in situ // Energy and Buildings, Vol. 33 (2001), pp. 503-507. [Google Scholar]
- L. Rybach, W.J. Eugster. Sustainability aspects of geothermal heat pump operation, with experience from Switzerland // Geothermics, Vol. 39 (2010), pp. 365-369. [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Alkhasov. Renewable energy sources: textbook // MPEI Publishing House (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Kurevija T., Vulin D., Krapec V. Effect of borehole array geometry and thermal interferences on geothermal heat pump system // Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 60 (2012), pp. 134-142. [Google Scholar]
- G. Jin, Z. Li, S. Guo, X. Wu, W. Wu, K. Zhang. Thermal performance analysis of multiple borehole heat exchangers in multilayer geotechnical media // Energy, Vol. 209 (2020). p. 118236. [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang, X. Song, Y. Shi, R. Yang, F. Yulong, R. Zheng, J. Li. Heat extraction analysis of a novel multilateral-well coaxial closed-loop geothermal system // Renewable Energy, Vol. 163 (2021), pp. 974-986. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.