E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information Technologies and Mathematical Modelling in Energy|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 9, 2020 No.1523-r “On approval of the Energy Strategy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2035” [Google Scholar]
- R. Rosen, G. Wichert, G. Lo, K. Bettengausen, IFACPapers OnLine, 567 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Semenov, R.P. Semishkur, I.A. Diachenko, Gas industry, No.7, 24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Kramm, O.E. Bezborodova, O.N. Bodin, A.V. Svetlov, Measurement. Monitoring. Management. Control, No.1, 73 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Lysenko, Caspian Engineering and Construction Bulletin, No.4, 139 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Oganyan, Proceedings of higher educational institutions. North Caucasian region. Technical science, No.3, 34 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Saddik, IEEE MultiMedia, 25(No.2), 87 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Kokorev, Colloquium-journal. Technical science, No.10 (34), 3135 (2019), DOI: 10.24411/2520-6990-2019-10264 [Google Scholar]
- A. Borovkov, Digital twins and digital shadows in the high-tech industry [Electronic resource]. URL: https://4science.ru/articles/Cifrovie-dvoiniki-icifrovie-teni-v-visokotehnologichnoipromishlennosti [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Andryushkevich, Digital substation, No.12, 38 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shmotin, Digital Twin in Manufacturing: Tasks, Issues, Prospects [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.uppro.ru/library/information_systems/project/d7fb9dd59e1ffa29.html. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bukhanovsky, Energy and Industry of Russia, No.7 (363), (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Kovalev, Systems and means of informatics, 30 (No.1), 66 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Studer, V. R. Benjamins, D. Fensel, Data & Knowledge Engineering, 25, 161 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- T. Gavrilova, D. Laird, In Industrial Applications of Semantic Web (Eds. Bramer M. and Terzyan V.), Springer, 61 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Karamov, I.V. Naumov, Power stations energoprogress, No.6, 21 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.