E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Order of the Ministry of Energy of Russia of 28.01.2019 N 45 “ On approval of the action plan of the energy sector of the Russian Federation for the period 2019 2024 “ / M: Russian Ministry of Energy, 2019. – 70 p. [Google Scholar]
- “ Forecast of scientific and technological development of the fuel and energy complex of Russia for the period up to 2035” (approved by the Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation on October 14, 2016) / M: Russian Ministry of Energy, 2016. – 106 p. [Google Scholar]
- IEA. IEA (2019), Renewables 2019, IEA, Paris https://www.iea.org/reports/renewables-2019, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- IEA (2020), Heat Pumps, IEA, Paris https://www.iea.org/reports/heat-pumps, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- L. Yang Heat pump market development in China, Heat Pumping Technologies, vol.38 №3/2020, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, D. Wu, H. Yu, W. Ma, G. Jin Field measurement and numerical simulation of combined solar heating operation modes for domestic buildings based on the Qinghai–Tibetan plateau case // Energy and Buildings, Vol. 167, 2018. pp. 312-321. [Google Scholar]
- T. Long, Z. Qiao, M. Y. Wang Li, J. Lu, W. Li, L. Zeng, S. Huang Performance analysis and optimization of a solar-air source heat pump heating system in Tibet, China // Energy and Buildings, Vol. 220, 2020. p. 110084. [Google Scholar]
- A. Georgiev, R. Popov, E. Toshkov Investigation of a hybrid system with ground source heat pump and solar collectors: Charging of thermal storages and space heating // Renewable Energy, Vol. 147, 2020. pp. 2774-2790. [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, M. Zheng, W. Zhang, S. Zhang, T. Yang Experimental study of a solar-assisted ground-coupled heat pump system with solar seasonal thermal storage in severe cold areas // Energy and Buildings, Vol. 42, 2010. pp. 2104-2110. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Dong, Q. Boyi, W. Chunlong Energy-saving evaluation and control optimization of an ASHP heating system based on indoor thermal comfort // Solar Energy, Vol. 194, 2019. pp. 913-922. [Google Scholar]
- H. Averfalk, P. Ingvarsson, U. Persson, M. Gong, S. Werner Large heat pumps in Swedish district heating systems // Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 79, 2017. pp. 1275-1284. [Google Scholar]
- M. Åberg, L. Fälting, D. Lingfors, A.M. Nilsson, A. Forssell Do ground source heat pumps challenge the dominant position of district heating in the Swedish heating market? // Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 254, 2020. p. 120070. [Google Scholar]
- G. Fang, W. Chen, C. Wang, M.Y. Chan, S. Deng, X. Liu, H. Yan A novel air source heat pump powered bed-based space heating (ASHP-BBSH) system for improved indoor thermal environment // Energy Procedia, Vol. 158, 2019. pp. 2231-2236. [Google Scholar]
- S. Maddah, M. Goodarzi, M.R. Safaei Comparative study of the performance of air and geothermal sources of heat pumps cycle operating with various refrigerants and vapor injection // Alexandria Engineering Journal, Vol. 59, 2020. pp. 4037-4047. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, L. Zhang, J. Nie, Y. Li Techno-economic analysis of air source heat pump applied for space heating in northern China // Applied Energy, Vol. 207, 2017. pp. 533-542. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.