E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Automation of dispatch control in electric power systems/ Ed. by Yu.N. Rudenko and V.A. Semenov. M.: Publishing House MPEI, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Fazylov H.F., Nasyrov T.Kh. Calculations of steadystate modes of electric power systems and their optimization. Tashkent: Moliya, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Nasirov T.Kh., Gayibov T.Sh. Theoretical foundations of optimization of power system modes. T.: “Fan va texnologiya”, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Methods for optimization of power system modes. V.M. Gornstein, B.P. Miroshnichenko, A.V. Ponomarev and others; Ed. by V.M. Gornstein M.: Energy, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- Arzamastsev D.A. and others. ACS and optimization of power system modes: Textbook for university students / Arzamastsev D.A., Bartolomei P.I., Kholyan A.M. Ed. by D.A. Arzamastsev. M.: Higher. school., 1983. [Google Scholar]
- Gayibov T.Sh. Methods and algorithms for power system mode optimization. T.: Publ. Tashkent State Technical University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Tulkin Gayibov, Sherxon Latipov, Bakhadir Uzakov. Power System Mode optimization by piecewise-linear approximation of energy characteristics of Power Plants./ Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” E3S Web of Conference 139, 01086, RSES 2019. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913901086. [Google Scholar]
- Valdma M, Keel M, Liik O, Tammoja H. Method of Minimax optimization of Power System Operation. Proc. of IEEE Bologna PowerTech 2003, 23-26 June 2003, Bologna, Italy. Paper 252: p. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Valdma M, Keel M. and Liik O. Optimization of active power generation in electric power system under incomplete information. Proc. of Tenth Power Systems Computation Conference, 1990, Graz, Austria, p. 1171-1176. [Google Scholar]
- T.Sh. Gayibov, Sh.Sh. Latipov. Optimum planning of power modes in conditions of partial uncertainty of background information. Technical science and innovation, 2019. N 2., p. 88-95. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.