E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- T Gayibov, B Pulatov, Sh Latipov, and Gulnaz Turmanova. Power System Optimization in Terms of Uncertainty of Initial Information. E3S Web of Conferences 139, 01031 (2019) RSES2019. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/2019130 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T Gayibov, B Pulatov. Optimization of Short-term Modes of Hydrothermal Power System. E3S Web of Conferences 209, 07014 (2020) ENERGY-21. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202020907014 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Tulkin Gayibov, Sherxon Latipov, and Bakhadir Uzakov. Power System Mode optimization by piecewiselinear approximation of energy characteristics of Power Plants. E3S Web of Conferences 139, (2019) RSES 2019. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20191390 [Google Scholar]
- T Gayibov, Sh Latipov, D Abdurashidov, B Pulatov and A Davirov. Algorithm for power systems mode optimization taking into account the frequency change in terms of probablistic nature of initial information. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 883 (2020) 012185 IOP Publishing doi:10.1088/1757899X/883/1/012185 [Google Scholar]
- Reymov, K.M., Turmanova, G.M., Makhmuthonov, S.K., Uzakov, B.A.// Mathematical models and algorithms of optimal load management of electrical consumers. E3S Web of Conferences, 2020, 216, 01166. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202021601166 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Reymov, K.M., Rafikova, G.R., Nematov, L., Esemuratova, S. //Existing Condition and Prospects of Making Power Balance and Managing Load of Electric Consumers in Uzbek Power System. E3S Web of Conferences, 2020, 209, 07015. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/202020907015 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.