E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Kudrin B.I. Power supply of industrial enterprises. M.: “Energoatomizdat”, 1995, 416 p. [Google Scholar]
- Poskrobko A.A. Bratolyubov V. B. Non-contact switching and control semiconductor devices in alternating current. Moscow. Energy, p. 192, (1978). [Google Scholar]
- Chopin L.V. Contactless electrical automatic devices. M, Energoatomizdat, p. 446 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- Patent RUz IAP № 03975, Non-contact device for switching the booster transformer windings. Kadirov T.M., Usmanov E.G., Abduraimov E.Kh. Publ. in “Official newsletter”, 2009, № 7.pp 41-42. [Google Scholar]
- Abduraimov E.Kh., Berdiev U.T., Burkhonkhodjaev O. M. Contactless switching devices. Bulletin of TashIIIZhT. Tashkent-2013, №. 1-2, -С.55-59. [Google Scholar]
- Abduraimov EK, Shamsutdinov X.F. Asamutdinov I.F. Non-contact voltage relay for automatic switching of capacitor units. Journal of Technical Science and Innovation TSTU 2019 №1 Pages 84-89 [Google Scholar]
- Abduraimov E.Kh. –Optoelectronic contactless switching devices. Bulletin of Tashkent State Technical University No. 3, 2016, pp. 73-78. [Google Scholar]
- Bobojanov M.K., Usmanov E.G., Abduraimov E.Kh., Karimov R.Ch. Resistive time delay swishes Seintifie journal “European Science Review” Austria, Vienna, 2018 - №1-2 210–212с PP210-212 (05.00.00; №3) [Google Scholar]
- Abduraimov E.Kh., Khushiev S.M. Analysis of the load mode of a non-contact thyristor voltage relay. Bulletin of Tashkent State Technical University No. 4, 2007 p. 35-38 [Google Scholar]
- Abduraimov E. Kh., Khalmanov D. Kh. Theoretical analysis of semiconductor circuits. Eurasian Union of Scientists No. 3, 2019 Russia, pp. 60-63. [Google Scholar]
- Abduraimov E.Kh., Halmanov D.Kh. Energy-saving contactless switching devices. International Conference “Problems of Improving the Efficiency of Using Electric Energy in the Agro-Industrial Complexes” Tashkent November 28, 2018 P -134-138. [Google Scholar]
- Abduraimov E.Kh., Halmanov D.Kh., Khamidova N.E. Highly efficient and reliable contactless switching devices. Materials of the Republican Scientific and Technical Conf. “The integration of science, education and production is a major factor in the implementation of investment projects” Phil. Ross. Gos University N and G named. Gubkin. Tashkent -2019, P.247-249. [Google Scholar]
- Abduraimov E. Kh., Khalmanov D.Kh. Dusmukhamedova S.A. Analysis of Semiconductor Circuits. International journal of Advanced Science and Technology. Vol.29 No. 11 (2020) 1655-1859. [Google Scholar]
- Erkin Abduraimov. Research of the trigger effect in diode-thyristor circuits of contactless relay devices Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020). [Google Scholar]
- Abduraimov E. Kh., Khalmanov D.Kh. Development of contactless solid state voltage relay // Rudenko International Conference “Methodological problems in reliability study of large energy systems” (RSES 2020). [Google Scholar]
- Abduraimov E. Kh., Khalmanov D.Kh., Nurmatov B.A., S.A. Dusmukhamedova, Khamidova N.E. Theoretical research and development optoelectronic communication devices. Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS) for further publishing. Conf. Series 1515 02 2055 (2020). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.