E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Donchenko, V.V. Management of road safety in motor transport enterprises of various forms of ownership: textbook. benefits / V.V. Donchenko, A.A. Stepanov, K.A. Ibraev. M.: NIIAT, 2008 .-128 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kichedzhi, V.N. Moscow. Transport problems of a megalopolis / V.N. Kichedzhi, K. Hatoyama. M.: KDP [Google Scholar]
- Komarov, V.V. Intelligent tasks of telematic transport systems and intelligent transport system / V.V. Komarov, S. A. Garagan // T-Comm Telecommunications and Transport. 2012. No. 4. S. 34-38. [Google Scholar]
- Merenkov, A. O. The concept and essence of intelligent transport systems. Features of the introduction of foreign experience in the Russian Federation / A.O. Merenkov // Management of the economy and development strategies of Russia 2014: Materials of the international management forum. Vol. 2 M.: GUU, 2014. 187-189. [Google Scholar]
- Intelligent Transportation System of the United States of America [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://www.itsa.org (date of access: 04/13/2015). [Google Scholar]
- European Intelligent Transport System [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://www.ertico.com (accessed: 04/13/2015). [Google Scholar]
- Intelligent transport system of Japan [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://www.itsjp.org (date of access: 04/13/2015). [Google Scholar]
- Resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-2158 dated 04/03/2014 and No. PP-2569 dated 01/08/2016. [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On a legal experiment to introduce a special management order in the city of Tashkent” No. UP-5515 of 08/17/2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.