E3S Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2021International Conference of Young Scientists “Energy Systems Research 2021”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 July 2021|
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PD-5598 dated December 13, 2018 “On additional measures to introduce the digital economy, electronic government and information systems in the state administration of the Republic of Uzbekistan.” [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of actions in five priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2017-2021. [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the Concept of the development of nuclear energy in the Republic of Uzbekistan for the period 20192029. No. PD-4165 dated 07.02.2019 [Google Scholar]
- No. PD-5544 dated September 21, 2018 “On the strategy of innovative development of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2019-2021” [Google Scholar]
- Gurieva L. Strategy of sustainable development of the region / L. Gurieva // Problems of theory and practice of management. 2012. No. 2. [Google Scholar]
- Dudarev A.S. Factors of sustainable economic development / A.S. Dudarev // Entrepreneur. 2013. No. 8. S. 56-59. [Google Scholar]
- Tatiana Stanislavovna Rotar. Sustainable development of the enterprise: the essence and methodology for calculating the integral index of sustainable development of airlines. Economics, Statistics and Informatics. No. 4, 2015. Pp. 149153. [Google Scholar]
- Kucherova E.N. A modern approach to sustainable development of an enterprise / Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. 2007. No. 9 (73). P. 76–81. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.