E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Chemical Technology Application|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Tuanjie Zhang, Quantitative analysis of tea saponin from seed cake. Science and Technology of Food Industry, 2016 : 53-56 [Google Scholar]
- Tan Bo, The extraction and purifieation of tea saponin and the extraction of tea seed Polysaecharide in camellia cake, Central South University of forestry science and technology, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ying et al. Quantitative Analysis of Saponins in Camellia Seed Cake and Tea Saponins. Journal of the Chinese Cereals and Oils Association, 2012.27 (2): 105-111 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Mingzhen and Liao Xiaoli, Extraction and Analysis of Tea Saponin in Camellia Seed Kernel. Analysis and Testing, 2021 (7): 176-178 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Li et al. Fatty Acid Compositions and Contents of Marketed Tea Oils. Food industry, 2020: 333-336 [Google Scholar]
- Zheng-Wei Ma, Liu Han-Qiao, Lü Qiu-Feng. Porous biochar derived from tea saponin for supercapacitor electrode: Effect of preparation technique[J]. Journal of Energy Storage, 2021, 40. [Google Scholar]
- Yue Sun, Zou Minting, Li Changyi, et al. The solubilization of naphthalene using tea saponin as a biosurfactant: Effect of temperature[J]. Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2021, 335. [Google Scholar]
- Mukai T, Horie H, Goto To. A simple method for determining saponins in tea seed[J]. Chagyo Kenkyu Hokoku, 1992, 75: 29-31. [Google Scholar]
- Shimada K. Determination of tea-leaf saponins and water-soluble pectin in a green tea infusion [J]. Nippon Kasei Gakkaishi, 2003, 54(11): 957-962. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hu, The Research on the extraction and Purification technology of Tea oil and High Purity Tea Saponin from the Camellia, Lanzhou University of Technology: Lanzhou, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.