E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Chemical Technology Application|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Pan, Y.L. (2002) Contrast and selection of analysis methods of SiO2. China Ceramics, 38: 33–35 [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, P.F. (2013) Contrast of analysis methods of SiO2 in ceramic materials. Ceramics, 10: 11–13 [Google Scholar]
- Shi, X.T., Yi H.Y., Wang, H.J., Huang, Z. G., Lei, L.W., Xiao, H., Determination of titanium dioxide in raw materials of ceramics by microwave digestion spectrophotometry. Chemical Analysis and Meterage, 26:47–50 [Google Scholar]
- Feng, L., Chen, Z.W. (2008) Research progress of methods to the analysis of ceramic raw materials. China Ceramics, 44: 14–16 [Google Scholar]
- Lin, S. (2012) The analysis on the applicability of several method for chemical composition of ceramic materials. Foshan Ceramics, 22: 28–31 [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 14506.31-2019 Methods for chemical analysis of silicate rocks-Part 31: Determination of 12 components including silicon dioxide etc.-Lithium metaborate fusion-inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 4734-1996 Methods of chemical analysis for ceramic materials and articles [Google Scholar]
- QB/T 2578-2002 Standard test method for chemical composition of ceramic materials by spectrophotometry [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.