E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemistry and Chemical Technology Application|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- China Industry Research Institute. In-depth analysis of the self-driving tourism industry and investment strategy research consulting report in 2021-2026 [R]. China: Annual research and consultation report of panorama survey and investment strategy on china industry, 2021.2. [Google Scholar]
- Senuma T. Physical Metallurgy of Modern High Strength Steel Sheets [J]. ISIJ International. 2001, 41(6): 520-532. [Google Scholar]
- Banhart J, Seeliger H W. Aluminium foam sandwich panels: Manufacture, metallurgy and applications[J]. Advanced Engineering Materials, 2008, 10(9): 793-802. [Google Scholar]
- Ning H, Janowski G M, Vaidya U K, et al. Thermoplastic sandwich structure design and manufacturing for the body panel of mass transit vehicle[J]. Composite Structures, 2007, 80(1): 82-91. [Google Scholar]
- Herrmann A S, Zahlen P C, Zuardy I. Sandwich structures technology in commercial aviation[M]. Sandwich structures 7: Advancing with sandwich structures and materials. Springer, Dordrecht, 2005: 13-26. [Google Scholar]
- Prof, Dehankar. Implementation Of Aircraft Wardrobe Using Honeycomb Composite Over Aluminium [J]. International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology, Vol. 2 Issue 10, October 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Aminanda Y, Castanié B, Barrau J J, et al. Experimental Analysis and Modeling of the Crushing of Honeycomb Cores. Applied Composite Materials. 2005, 12(3): 213-227. [Google Scholar]
- Ashab A S M, Ruan D, Lu G, et al. Experimental investigation of the mechanical behavior of aluminum honeycombs under quasi-static and dynamic indentation. Materials & Design.2015, 74: 138-149. [Google Scholar]
- Newton J F, Martin T D, Westre W N, et al. Lightweight honeycomb panel structure: U.S. Patent 5,445,861[P]. 1995-8-29. [Google Scholar]
- Charles E H, Starnes Jr J H, Mark J S. An assessment of the state-of-the-art in the design and manufacturing of large composite structures for aerospace vehicles[J]. 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Metschkow B. Sandwich panels in shipbuilding[J]. Polish Maritime Research, 2006: 5-8. [Google Scholar]
- Wang D. Impact behavior and energy absorption of paper honeycomb sandwich panels[J]. International Journal of Impact Engineering, 2009, 36(1): 110-114. [Google Scholar]
- Chen W, Hao H. Experimental and numerical study of composite lightweight structural insulated panel with expanded polystyrene core against windborne debris impacts[J]. Materials & Design, 2014, 60: 409-423. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.