E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geological and Hydrological Structure and Environmental Planning|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Malczewski J, Jackson M. (2000) Multicriteria spatial allocation of educational resources: An overview. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 34 (3):219-235. [Google Scholar]
- Hongqi C. (2020) What Kind of Educational Equity We Need in the New Era——Consummating the Domain of Research Questions and the Policy Toolbox of Educational Equity. Educational Research, 41(02):4-16. [Google Scholar]
- CPC Central Committee, (2019) State Council. China’s education modernization. http://www.gov.cn/zhengce/201902/23/content_5367987.htm. [Google Scholar]
- Talen E. (2001) An empirical investigation of access to elementary schools in West Virginia. [Google Scholar]
- Lenntorp B. (1978) A time-geographic simulation model of individual activity programs. Human activity and time geography vol.2. [Google Scholar]
- Agarwal S, Rengarajan S, Sing T F, et al. (2016) School allocation rules and housing prices: A quasi-experiment with school relocation events in Singapore. Regional Science and Urban Economics, 58. [Google Scholar]
- O’Brien. R J. (1969). Model for planning the location and size of urban schools. Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 2(2-4), 141-153. [Google Scholar]
- Lange W J, Koslinski M C, Alves F. (2013) Educational inequalities in urban contexts: a study of the geography of educational opportunities in the city of Rio de Janeiro. Educao & Sociedade. 35 (125): 200-220. [Google Scholar]
- Mcdonald, C N. (2010) School Siting: Contested Visions of the Community School. Journal of the American Planning Association, 2(76):184-198. [Google Scholar]
- Peiyang C. (2015) School district and Its Socio-Spatial Consequences in Urban China. Urban Studies, 22 (8): 55-60. [Google Scholar]
- Hok-Lin L. (2020) Homo-Urbanicus: Basic logic and operating procedure. City Planning, 44(02):68-76. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.