E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geological and Hydrological Structure and Environmental Planning|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Chen, H., Chen, G., Ding, G. (2003) Risk assessment of regional flood disaster based on GIS. Yangtze River., 06: 49. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, W., Huang, J., Zhang, Z. (2017) Research on Comprehensive Risk Assessment of Flood Disaster in Chongqing City Based on GIS. Journal of Southwest China Normal University(Natural Science Edition)., 42(02): 34–42. [Google Scholar]
- Li, C., Tian, J., Shen, R. (2020) Research progress of flood disaster risk assessment. Journal of Catastrophology., 35(03): 131–136. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, L., Fu, M., Wang, L. (2019) Risk Assessment of Flood Disaster at County Level Based on RS and GIS. South-to-North Water Transfers and Water Science & Technology., 17(06): 37–44+68. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, W., Wang, X., Deng, S. (2019) Integrated urban flood vulnerability assessment using local spatial dependence-based probabilistic approach. Journal of Hydrology., 575: 454–469. [Google Scholar]
- Li, S. (2019) Risk Assessment and Zoning of Rainstorm and Flood Disasters in Southeastern Inner Mongolia: A Case Study of Tongliao City. Meteorology Journal of Inner Mongolia., 01: 23–28. [Google Scholar]
- Xue, X., Ma, J., Li, H. (2012) Gis-based risk assessment and regionalization of township flood disaster: a case study in Linzi District, Zibo, Shandong province. Journal of Catastrophology., 27(04): 71–74+79. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, Z., Zhang, Y. (2021) Flood disaster risk assessment based on random forest algorithm. Neural Computing and Applications., : 1–13. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, G., Luo, H., Lu, X. (2020) Summary of urban flood disaster risk analysis and zoning methods. Water Resources Protection., 36(06): 1–6+17. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, S., Zhao, W., Wang, Z. (2020) GIS-based flood disaster risk assessment and zoning: Taking Zhejiang Province as an example. China Rural Water and Hydropower., (06): 51–57. [Google Scholar]
- Camarasa-Belmonte A. M., Soriano-García J. (2012) Flood risk assessment and mapping in peri-urban Mediterranean environments using hydrogeomorphology. Application to ephemeral streams in the Valencia region (eastern Spain). Landscape and Urban Planning., 104(2): 189–200. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.