E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Energy Protection and Energy-Saving Sustainability|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Zhao Jingzhou, Wang Yongdong, Meng Xiangzhen. Distribution law of Triassic Chang 2 reservoir in the eastern part of the northern slope of Shaanxi, Ordos Basin[J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development 2007 (1):23-27. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yanqin, Study on the micro characteristics of Yanchang Formation reservoir in Fuxian exploration area[D]. Northwest University, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chunyan, Wang Yi. Sedimentary characteristics and physical properties of Yanchang Formation in Fuxian area, Ordos Basin[J]. World Geology, 2009, 28(4):23-26. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jianhong. Geological characteristics of the Triassic Yanchang Formation reservoir in Chenglinsong Ordos Basin[J]. Journal of Southwest Petroleum University, 2007, 29(5)13-17. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Fuli, Li Wenhou, Li Yuhong. Delta deposition and evolution of the Upper Triassic Yanchang Formation in the Ordos Basin[J]. Journal of Palaeogeography, 2004 (3):307-315. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Kai, Wu Fuli, Wang Erhu, etc. Reservoir characteristics analysis of Chang 2 oil layer group in Zichang Oilfield[J]. Journal of Yangtze University, 2013, 10(8):29-30. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yanqin. Study on the micro characteristics of Yanchang Formation reservoir in Fuxian exploration area[D]. Northwest University, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Feng. Study on the sedimentary, sequence evolution and lithologic reservoir characteristics of the Triassic Yanchang Formation in the Ordos Basin[D]. Chengdu University of Technology, 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.