E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Energy Protection and Energy-Saving Sustainability|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Wei, Y. B., Liu, X. C., 2012. Geological Characteristics and Prospecting Potential of Kalulushi Copper Deposits in Copperbelt Province, Zambia. Journal of East China Institute of Technology (Natural Science Edition), 35 (4): 364–370. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, H. B., Zhang, D. H., Xiao, B., 2016. Geological characteristics and genesis of Chambishi copper deposit in Copperbelt of Zambia. Mineral Resources and Geology, 30 (1): 19–23. [Google Scholar]
- Fang, K., Hu, Q. F., Li, M. J., et al., 2019. Characteristics of molybdenum mineralization in the south-east ore body of Chambishi copper deposit in Copperbelt Province of Zambia. Mineral Resources and Geology, 33 (6): 987–994. [Google Scholar]
- Qin, P., Hao, B., Fang, K., 2019. The geological significance for Re-Os isotopic dating of Cu-Mo orein the lower footwall of Chambishi copper deposit within Copper Belt province of Zambia. Mineral Resources and Geology, 33 (3): 377–384. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, X. G., 2010. Geological characteristics of Chambishi copperdepsit in Zambia. Geology and Exploration, 46 (1): 183–190. [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, H. P., 1974. The application of oxygen and hydrogen isotope studies to problem of hydrothermal alteration and ore deposition. Economic Geology, 69 (6): 843–883. [Google Scholar]
- Ohmoto, H., Rye, R. O., 1979. Isotopes of sulfur and carbon. In: Geochemistry of hydrothermal ore deposits. New York: John Wiley and Sons, 509–567. [Google Scholar]
- Kampunzu, A. B., Cailteux, J., 1999. Tectonic Evolution of the Lufilian Arc (Central Africa Copper Belt) During Neoproterozoic Pan African Orogenesis. Gondwana Research, 2: 401–421. [Google Scholar]
- Ren, J. P., Wang, J., Zhang, D. H., et al., 2018. Reactivation of Lufilian Arc in Zambia: Zircon and Apatite Fission Track Chronology. Earth Sicence, 43 (6): 1850–1860. [Google Scholar]
- Torrealday, H. L., Hitzman, M. W., Stein, H. J., et al., 2000. Re-Os and U-Pb dating of the vein-hosted mineralization at Kansanshi copper deposit, north Zambia. Economic Geology, 95: 1165–1170. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.