E3S Web Conf.
Volume 290, 20212021 3rd International Conference on Geoscience and Environmental Chemistry (ICGEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Energy Protection and Energy-Saving Sustainability|
|Published online||14 July 2021|
- Bhalara P D, Punetha D, Balasubramanian K. A review of potential remediation techniques for uranium [Google Scholar]
- (VI) ion retrieval from contaminated aqueous environment [J]. Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2014, 2(3): 1621-1634. [Google Scholar]
- Hu e Ming, Shao Er Yan, Zhao Jing et al. Research progress of uranium containing wastewater treatment technology [J]. Hunan Journal of Ecological Sciences, 2016, 3 (1): 42-48 [Google Scholar]
- Khamirchi R, Hosseini-Bandegharaei A, Alahabadi A, et al. Adsorption property of Br-PADAP-impregnated multiwall carbon nanotubes towards uranium and its performance in the selective separation and de termination of uranium in different environmental samples [J]. Ecotoxicology and Environment Safety, 2017, 150:136-143. [Google Scholar]
- Yin L, Song S, Wang X, et al. Rationally designed c ore-shell and yolk-shell magnetic titanate nanosheet s for efficient U(VI) adsorption performance[J]. Env ironmental Pollution, 2018, 238:725-738. [Google Scholar]
- Zarrougui R, Mdimagh R, Raouafi N. Highly efficient extraction and selective separation of uranium (VI) from transition metals using new class of undiluted ionic liquids based on H-phosphonate anions [J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2017, 342:464. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Juan. Adsorption properties of poly (cyclotripho sphazene-co-4,4 '- dihydroxydiphenylsulfone) for thorium (IV) and uranium (VI) [D]. 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Lu Z, Sun Y, Song L, et al. Dihydroxy bezladely derivatives functionalized mesoporous silica SBA-15 for the sorption of U(VI) [J]. Journal of Radioanalytic al & Nuclear Chemistry, 2016, 310(1): 1-13. [Google Scholar]
- Huynh J, Palacio R, Safizadeh F, et al. Adsorption o f Uranium over NH2-Functionalized Ordered Silica in Aqueous Solutions [J]. Acs Appl Mater Interfaces, 2018, 22: 35-38. [Google Scholar]
- Giri, A. K, Patel, et al. Artificial neural network (ANN) approach for modelling of arsenic (III) biosorption from aqueous solution by living cells of Bacillus cereus biomass [J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2011, 178(24): 15-25. [Google Scholar]
- Fu J, Chen Z, Wu X, et al. Hollow poly(cyclotriphos phazene-co-phloroglucinol) microspheres: An effective and selective adsorbent for the removal of cationic dyes from aqueous solution [J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2015, 281:42-52. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.