E3S Web Conf.
Volume 291, 2021IV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Sustainable Development and Green Growth on the Innovation Management Platform” (SDGG 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Conservation and Rational Use of Natural Potential for Sustainable Development|
|Published online||19 July 2021|
- V. Gassiy, V. Stoikov, E3S Web of Conferences, 177, 04005 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Blue Bioeconomy in the Arctic Region, SDWG Arctic Council (2019) https://oaarchive.arctic-council.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Lynge, Climate change and Arctic sustainable development: scientific, social, cultural and educational challenges, 376 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Southcott F. Abele, D. Natcher, B. Parlee, Resources and Sustainable Development in the Arctic, Routledge, 314 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Monz, K.J. Gutzwiller, V.H. Hausner, M.W. Brunson, R. Buckley, C.M. Pickering, Ambio, 50, 631 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- T. Koivurova, Environmental protection in the Arctic and Antarctica, Polar Law Textbook (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mohn, The Energy Journal, 40, 3, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for the development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation and ensuring national security for the period up to 2035, Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of October 26, 2020 N 645, official website of the President of the Russian Federation http://www.kremlin.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Moe, Arctic Review on Law and Politics, 10, 24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Fedorov, N. Vasilev, et al., Geosciences, 8(12), 465 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gassiy, I. Potravny, Resources, 8(2), 71 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.