E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Oliveira Farias Héricles Eduardo, Sepulveda Rangel Camilo Alberto, Weber Stringini Leonardo, Neves Canha Luciane, Pegoraro Bertineti Daniel, da Silva Brignol Wagner, Iensen Nadal Zeno. Combined Framework with Heuristic Programming and Rule-Based Strategies for Scheduling and Real Time Operation in Electric Vehicle Charging Stations[J]. Energies, 2021, 14(5). [Google Scholar]
- CheikhMohamad Saleh, Sechilariu Manuela, Locment Fabrice, Krim Youssef. PV-Powered Electric Vehicle Charging Stations: Preliminary Requirements and Feasibility Conditions[J]. Applied Sciences, 2021, 11(4) [Google Scholar]
- Balacco Gabriella, Binetti Mario, Caggiani Leonardo, Ottomanelli Michele. A Novel Distributed System of e-Vehicle Charging Stations Based on Pumps as Turbine to Support Sustainable Micromobility[J]. Sustainability, 2021, 13(4). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaohui, Zheng Xiaokun, Liang Xiao. Charging Station Recommendation for Electric Vehicle Based on Federated Learning[J]. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2021, 1792(1) [Google Scholar]
- Sheng Wang, Hao Wu. Summary of Intelligent Charging Station Management Platform[J]. Scientific Journal of Intelligent Systems Research, 2021, 3(2). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xuliang, Xue Jiguang, Wu Tong, Xue Hong, Dong Sitong, Liu Yan. Electric vehicle dispatching in smart charging station: a pricing strategy[J]. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2021, 675(1). [Google Scholar]
- Anzola Jon, Aizpuru Iosu, Arruti Asier. Partial Power Processing Based Converter for Electric Vehicle Fast Charging Stations[J]. Electronics, 2021, 10(3). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.