E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Changming Hu, Weizhong Cao, Changwu Wang, et al 2017 Exploration and Practice of Structure Digital Prototype of Complicated Electronic Equipment Electro-Mechanical Engineering 33(6) 1-9. [Google Scholar]
- Kecun Ben, Zhanying Feng, Yaqi Cao Exploration and practice of intelligent manufacturing of electronic information equipment[C]. Proceedings of Third International Workshop on Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering (IWMSME2020), 012056, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Dejian. Discussion and Analysis of Current Status of Electronic Products 3D Printing Technology Development [J]. Electro-Mechanical Engineering, 2017, 33(2): 13-17. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiuli, Yuan bo, Sun Fenglin. Application and Development of 3D Printing in Smart Skin Antenna[J]. Electronics Process Technology, 2020,41(06):311-313+332. [Google Scholar]
- Tao Feil, Liu Weiranl, Liu Jianhua. Digital twin and its potential application exploration[J]. Computer Integration Manufacturing Systems, 2018,24(01):1-18. [Google Scholar]
- Ming Li. 2017 A Study on Modeling and Simulation Technology of Radar Telecommunication Digital Prototype Modern Radar 39(04) 1-8 [Google Scholar]
- Changming Hu, Wei Gao, Changhong Xu. Study on the Application of Digital Twin Technology in Complex Electronic Equipment [J]. Proceedings of the 7th Asia International Symposium on Mechatronics - Volume I, 2020: 123-137. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.