E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Storage Saving and New Energy Technology Development|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- J. R. Dyni, Geology and Resources of some World Oil Deposits. J. Oil Shale., 20, 193-252 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gersten, V. Fainberg and A. Garbar, Utilization of waste polymers through one-stage low-temperature pyrolysis of oil shale. J. Fuel., 78, 987-990 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kahru and I. Pollumaa, Environmental hazard of the waste streams of Estonian oil shale industry an ecotoxioological review. J. Oil Shale., 23, 53-93 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. -F. Alexandre and F. -V. Nascimento, Ammonia stripping, activated carbon adsorption and anaerobic biological oxidation as process combination for the treatment of oil shale wastewater. J. Environ. Technol., 37, 2608-2616 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Matouq, O. Alayed and Z. Alanber, Wastewater treatment resulting from an oil shale retorting at high frequency ultrasound waves with a chemical elemental analysis. J. Energ. Source., 32, 1878-1884 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Klein, E. Kattel and A. Goi, Combined treatment of pyrogenic wastewater from oil shale retorting. J. Oil Shale., 34, 82-96 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. -H. Zeeman, S. -A. Luostarinen, Treatment technologies for petroleum refinery effluents: A review. J. Process. Saf. Environ., 89, 95-105(2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhao, W. Ma and J. Ma, Characteristic mechanism of ceramic honeycomb catalytic ozonation enhanced by ultrasound with triple frequencies for the degradation of nitrobenzene in aqueous solution. J. Ultrason. Sonochem., 21, 104-112 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sanna, G. Adewale and W. -H. Shadi, Recent improvements in oily wastewater treatment: Progress, challenges, and future opportunities. J. J. Environ. Sci., 37, 15-30 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mitra, R. -M. Mohammad and H. Mostafa, Petrochemical wastewater treatment and reuse by MBR: A pilot study for ethylene oxide/ethylene glycol and olefin units. J. J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 25, 265-271 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.