E3S Web Conf.
Volume 292, 20212021 2nd International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New Energy Economy and Energy Blockchain Application|
|Published online||09 September 2021|
- Chen Zhibin, Wang Shiyu. Study on the impact of product market competition on corporate cash flow risk——Based on the dual considerations of industry competition and corporate competitive position[J]. China Industrial Economy, 2015(03):96–108. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Hongxia. Research on the identification of corporate cash flow risk[J]. Journal of Central University of Finance and Economics, 2005(06):71–75+80. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Tusheng, Sun Ruiqi, Yuan Chun. Study on the preventive value of corporate cash holdings under the impact of the new crown pneumonia epidemic[J]. Economic Management, 2020,42(04):175–191. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Boyan, Han Liyan. Corporate governance, uncertainty and liquidity management[J]. World Economy, 2010,33(02):141–160. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wei’an, Dai Wentao. The relationship framework of corporate governance, internal control, and risk management——Based on the perspective of strategic management[J]. Auditing and Economic Research,2013,28(04):3–12. [Google Scholar]
- Li Hongwei, Wang Shiyu. Internal control, marketization process and corporate cash flow risk[J]. Chinese Certified Public Accountant, 2017(05):52–56+3. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Guohua, Luo Lianhu. Internal Control, Accounting Firm Selection and Real Earnings Management——Based on the Empirical Evidence of Shenzhen A-Share Listed Companies[J]. Journal of Nanjing Audit University, 2015,12(03):45–52. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Shengwen, Jiang Xuhan, Yan Huanmin. High-quality audit, management power and agency cost[J]. Contemporary Finance, 2015(03):109–118. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yi, Ni Guoqiang. Auditor’s industry expertise, property rights and investment efficiency[J]. Audit Research, 2020(01):87–95. [Google Scholar]
- Gong Yifei, Luo Kaixin, Long Sitong. Abnormal audit fees, audit quality and stock price collapse risk[J]. Journal of Beijing Technology and Business University (Social Science Edition), 2021,36(01):56–67+80. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Huili, Wu Youhong.Internal Control, Cash Holding and Economic Consequences[J]. Accounting Research, 2014(03):71–78+96. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qiliang, Luo Le, Zhang Yaman, Chen Hanwen. Executive Centralization, Internal Control and Accounting Information Quality[J]. Nankai Management Review, 2013,16(01):15–23. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wanfu, Lin Bin, Song Lu. The role of internal control in corporate investment: efficiency promotion or inhibition?[J]. Management World, 2011(02):81–99+188. [Google Scholar]
- Jensen M C, Meckling W H. Theory of the firm: Managerial behaviour, agency costs and ownership structure[J]. 1976, 3(4):0–360. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Naikang, Sun Jinjun. Financing constraints, cash flow risks and preventive motivations for cash holdings[J]. Business Economics and Management, 2009(04):73–81. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jiaxing, Fu Shaozheng. Internal Control, CPA Audit and Earnings Management[J]. Auditing and Economic Research, 2014,29(02):3–13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.